Do you guys believe prayers work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it does. I know it is so hard but I try to keep in mind that what I pray for may not be good for me. Its so hard. Sometimes I wish Allah can give me what I ask for right away then I be walking down the street and I se person in a wheel chair or something all of a sudden my problem become nothing. Alhamdulilah. As long as you have your Allah has already bless you think of everything else as a luxury inshaAllah also keep in mind everyone is going through stuff or will do so in the future is just how life works abayo.dont doubt your prayers keep praying without questioning it.
There’s suffering and then there’s SUFFERING. I have honestly been a victim of harassment and stalking since the year 2000 when I was ten. The worst thing is how people view my enemies as good people. My little brother is also seriously mentally ill and we don’t know how to fix him. There are some seriously sadistic people out there.

That's why we have hell and eternal punishment, it's why I can sleep well knowing people like these will be dealt with.

As for the suffering that happens, that's also temporal, it toughens people up and builds character, just take a look at rich kids from rich families and what happens to them, they have the highest suicide rates, even tough they are not in poverty or stuck in a war zone.

Suffering is all relative, we all suffer to different degrees in life, some more so then others, but no soul is burdened with that which they can't handle so there is no need to worry about anyone getting overburdened

Some of our greatest personal triumphs and achievements come after long periods of difficult hardships and misfortunes, it's the nature of life and we love those kind of stories.

How will you ever truly appreciate paradise when you have never gone through the toils, hardships and difficulties in life ?

Be grateful that your not being tested by being placed in a war zone or a third world country that is rife with poverty.

When people begin to think the way you do despite all the blessings and being ungrateful, a calamity soon befalls that person to give them a reality check, if I was you, I would count my blessings.

60_5.png
Our Lord, make us not [objects of] torment for the disbelievers and forgive us, our Lord. Indeed, it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
You said I’m ungrateful? How? You’re not me and you don’t know what I’m going through. Even my mom says we’re going through hell and she survived the war.

You said I’m ungrateful? How? You’re not me and you don’t know what I’m going through. Even my mom says we’re going through hell and she survived the war.

I don't need to know what your going through, you live in Europe and for me that is enough to know, you have peace, security and something to eat whenever you want.

The fast majority of people on this earth don't have this and they would trade places with you in the blink of an eye.

There’s suffering and then there’s SUFFERING. I have honestly been a victim of harassment and stalking since the year 2000 when I was ten. The worst thing is how people view my enemies as good people. My little brother is also seriously mentally ill and we don’t know how to fix him. There are some seriously sadistic people out there.
Exactly. Is going to be ok. Be strong for him. inshaAllah it will work out.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I honestly don’t know what to believe. Sometimes I believe it works but sometimes I don’t. It’s constantly flipping in my mind. You have thing positive things but you can’t succumb to wishful thinking neither.

Yes I do believe in Prayers to Allaah swt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending