Do you guys believe prayers work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t know what to believe. Sometimes I believe it works but sometimes I don’t. It’s constantly flipping in my mind. You have thing positive things but you can’t succumb to wishful thinking neither.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi billahi it works bro trust me get rid of the doubt and waswaas. I've seen more than you trust in Allah swt and pray consistantly, don't expect something if your not even praying correctly or on time midakale I firmly believe in our Creator (SWT) lakiin I'm a sinner a sucker for tempetation may Allah swt guide us all amiin

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Can you elobrate on what you mean by work? do you mean for your prayers to be accepted or for Allah to answer? either way Allah both answers and accepts our prayers if your intention are correct and if you pray correctly. So there is really nothing to worry about have patience and be consistent, these doubts your having are from shaytaan who is there to mislead you and he starts with putting doubts into people until they find themself in disbelief. May Allah make your doubts disappear.

Wallahi billahi it works bro trust me get rid of the doubt and waswaas. I've seen more than you trust in Allah swt and pray consistantly, don't expect something if your not even praying correctly or on time midakale I firmly believe in our Creator (SWT) lakiin I'm a sinner a sucker for tempetation may Allah swt guide us all amiin
What’s the proof? I’m not doubting you bro. But it seems like the bad guys are winning in this world right now. I wish no more innocents getting killed or people starving either. Seems like only the innocent get hurt.

CaliTedesse

VIP
What’s the proof? I’m not doubting you bro. But it seems like the bad guys are winning in this world right now. I wish no more innocents getting killed or people starving either. Seems like only the innocent get hurt.
The thing is I can't prove to you that prayers work, but that's why it's called faith. A true believer would love nothing more than to leave this world, because he knows what lies in the afterlife, midakale, these ones you see as innocent are the true winners in the afterlife.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Also I know really evil human beings and they have good reputations.
So what I know plenty of those too. Allah swt sees how they truly are and no one can escape death. Don't spend time focusing on them focus on yourself move up the ladder, let go you're only hurting yourself.

CaliTedesse

VIP
No these people harm lots of people and some these people harmed are really innocent.
But how do you know these harmful people are happy with their life? You don't. Also you don't know if they also get what they deserve behind closed doors. You just see what they want you to see. I don't understand your point akhi, you are very vague. But ask yourself what kind of test would this life and world be if no one was harmed or there was no injustice? And these injustices are steering you away, wake up akhi.

Last edited:
But how do you know these harmful people are happy with their life? You don't. Also you don't know if they also get what they deserve behind closed doors. You just see what they want you to see. I don't understand your point akhi, you are very vague. But ask yourself what kind of test would this life and world be if no one was harmed or there was injustice? And these injustices are steering you away, wake up akhi.
Lol I know these people personally and they smile in their pics. Its infuriating.

Ugaaso

Deni
You can't pray away your problems; you have to work hard to eliminate it and then pray for positive outcome. and please don't obsess over why your prayer wasn't answered because Allah does what he wills.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No these people harm lots of people and some these people harmed are really innocent.
Didn't firaun one of the worst humans of all time do terrible things to people look how long he stayed on earth till finally the time for his death was appointed and he lost everything to only be with everyone else 6 feet under that will also soon happen to the oppressors. Hellfire is a horrible horrible abode for the unjust it will be so hot that people will want to sleep on the earth fire compared to the blazing fire in jahannam. "but they have their appointed time, beyond which they will find no escape" Quran

CaliTedesse

VIP
Lol I know these people personally and they smile in their pics. Its infuriating.
Akhi wallahi billahi you need to let go of this. How can stuff like this steer you away, you should knows better say alhamdullilah you are not as foul as these people, this should make you actually feel better about yourself not the opposite, you know better wallahi billahi. You should be grateful you are not in their situation. Midakale you don't know if they are not miserable or not.

Didn't firaun one of the worst humans of all time do terrible things to people look how long he stayed on earth till finally the time for his death was appointed and he lost everything to only be with everyone else 6 feet under that will also soon happen to the oppressors. Hellfire is a horrible horrible abode for the unjust it will be so hot that people will want to sleep on the earth fire compared to the blazing fire in jahannam. "but they have their appointed time, beyond which they will find no escape" Quran
No these people aren’t invincible just really powerful and dangerous.

I honestly don’t know what to believe. Sometimes I believe it works but sometimes I don’t. It’s constantly flipping in my mind. You have thing positive things but you can’t succumb to wishful thinking neither.
Of course it does. I know it is so hard but I try to keep an open mind that what I pray for may not be good for me. Its so hard!! Sometimes I wish Allah can give me what I ask for right away then I be walking down the street and I see person in a wheel chair or something all of a sudden my problem become nothing. Alhamdulilah. As long as you have your health Allah has already bless you think of everything else as a luxury inshaAllah also keep in mind everyone is going through stuff or will do so in the future is just how life works.dont doubt your prayers keep praying without questioning it keep an open mind dont be snappy inshaAllah

Last edited:
Akhi wallahi billahi you need to let go of this. How can stuff like this steer you away, you should knows better say alhamdullilah you are not as foul as these people, this should make you actually feel better about yourself not the opposite, you know better wallahi billahi. You should be grateful you are not in their situation. Midakale you don't know if they are not miserable or not.
Lol these are serious vicious criminals. They do serious harm to people.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No these people aren’t invincible just really powerful and dangerous.
this is all part of the test why else are we created in the beginning for the mere fun or to worship and obey Allah(swa)? there is nothing to doubt if you reflect carefully why we are here part of the test is having evil and good people. These evil people your speaking of will come to an end just like when death overtake us.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is honestly what I believe.
Bro you are nothing compared to Allah swt wallahi his size is unimaginable. Just imagine yourself and this tiny organism you created even smaller million times or trillion times than a atom, which you created along with everything else you created and other trillion lifeforms and things you created and this one this one small tiny organism starts doubting you. Would you know how offensive this is? This one tiny organism you created to worship you, starting to feel entitled to stuff. Wouldn't that offend you, I mean surely it would. Pff wallahi billahi people don't know who they are messing with akhi. Remember Allah swt doesn't need you akhi.

That's why we have hell and eternal punishment, it's why I can sleep well knowing people like these will be dealt with.

As for the suffering that happens, that's also temporal, it toughens people up and builds character, just take a look at rich kids from rich families and what happens to them, they have the highest suicide rates, even tough they are not in poverty or stuck in a war zone.

Suffering is all relative, we all suffer to different degrees in life, some more so then others, but no soul is burdened with that which they can't handle so there is no need to worry about anyone getting overburdened

Some of our greatest personal triumphs and achievements come after long periods of difficult hardships and misfortunes, it's the nature of life and we love those kind of stories.

How will you ever truly appreciate paradise when you have never gone through the toils, hardships and difficulties in life ?

Be grateful that your not being tested by being placed in a war zone or a third world country that is rife with poverty.

When people begin to think the way you do despite all the blessings and being ungrateful, a calamity soon befalls that person to give them a reality check, if I was you, I would count my blessings.

60_5.png
Our Lord, make us not [objects of] torment for the disbelievers and forgive us, our Lord. Indeed, it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending