Do you follow a particular diet?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
i only drink water and eat lettuce I gotta maintain this golden physique
F551780F-355E-4F24-AC32-C1FF7F011436.png

Any vegans/vegetarians here?

I followed the keto diet for 3 months it was amazing. Had so much energy, lost 8kg, looked great, mental clarity. But I had to stop even though this diet made me feel great and healthy. Life's pretty hard when you can't have rice, pasta, bread basically ate only proteins and veg.

Now I'm off it will go back again insha allah nothing beats being at your best.

Diet has alot to do with how we feel or are our in lives. Eat shitty you'll feel shitty and have shitty brain. Not to mention long term health issues.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I followed the keto diet for 3 months it was amazing. Had so much energy, lost 8kg, looked great, mental clarity. But I had to stop even though this diet made me feel great and healthy. Life's pretty hard when you can't have rice, pasta, bread basically ate only proteins and veg.

Now I'm off it will go back again insha allah nothing beats being at your best.

Diet has alot to do with how we feel or are our in lives. Eat shitty you'll feel shitty and have shitty brain. Not to mention long term health issues.

I tried keto, it defo helps with weight loss like no other, and I appreciated not feeling hungry all the time. But personally it didn’t make me feel great.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I've very briefly tried to follow a vegan diet knowing I wouldn't last, then bumped it up to a 'lacto-ovo'/egg-dairy vegetarian diet. All I was eating was basically eggs and green smoothies. Didn't like it, and then included fish. Lasted longer that way..... but then just kinda went back to an omnivore diet.

The environmental impact and the animal agro is awful. But I want to kind of do a 180 and go on a carnivore diet, but I don't trust my butcher's quality and myself to cook liver nicely.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I've very briefly tried to follow a vegan diet knowing I wouldn't last, then bumped it up to a 'lacto-ovo'/egg-dairy vegetarian diet. All I was eating was basically eggs and green smoothies. Didn't like it, and then included fish. Lasted longer that way..... but then just kinda went back to an omnivore diet.

The environmental impact and the animal agro is awful. But I want to kind of do a 180 and go on a carnivore diet, but I don't trust my butcher's quality and myself to cook liver nicely.

You raise a good point which is most of us are not educated about how to eat vegan/vegetarian in a sustainable way. So similar to you, when I was vegan I was living on green smoothies ( which I didn’t even enjoy) and under-eating. I had to put in a lot of effort to teach myself new recipes that were to my liking that I looked forward to eating. Sustainability is key to maintaining everything.

Are you against eating animal products in general or against animal cruelty.
If you were in Somalia would you mind eating meat?

Trending