Do you find white women beautiful?

• yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • no

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

حسن شيخ محمود

ورحمتي وسعت كل شيء
Christian white women are considered halal for all muslim men since they are the people of the book. You don't have to convert her during the courtship period and can leave it for much later. I think they are very beautiful and can make great partners. The majority of them have a post secondary education and work for a living. How can you guys turn them down when they were permitted by the Almighty?

truthfully no. ive also heard stories of muslims marrying cadan women and never bothering to convert them and now their children are gaalo so its not worth the risk.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Personally, I don’t look at a person and say they are attractive. I look at their interests and how they conduct themselves. There is This Canaan girl In my class, she was not physical appealing but after observing her behaviour, I was smitten by her.

It depends on what type of White women. Mediterranean and Balkans women are beautiful (Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Serbia and others)

d55bec69bd37fe97b70e50bcabf34b56.jpg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Christian white women are considered halal for all muslim men since they are the people of the book. You don't have to convert her during the courtship period and can leave it for much later. I think they are very beautiful and can make great partners. The majority of them have a post secondary education and work for a living. How can you guys turn them down when they were permitted by the Almighty?
Modern day christians are not the same women from 1400 years ago...

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
u joined yesterday and ur already making a thread on race do all new comers have collective brain degradation.

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
They're beautiful but they're not my type. Unless a white chick really checks for me, I won't check for her

yes ofcourse every race can have beautiful women but white women are only good for fun not wifey material type at all.

It's a bias, there's more white people thus more attractive white people.
And it's very convenient to ignore the average looking masses
Weird we don't do the same for Asians (Is it Hollywood?)

Trending

Latest posts