Do you feel uncomfortable whenever you’re in a room full of white people?

Sxb, you're a troll or something.:draketf:
No individual born with a penis hasn't played with their shit unless they're under 10 or born with erectile dysfunction. It's like saying you never kicked a football. I refuse to believe that

I didnt wanna believe that about you so assuming you as a chick seemed way less offensive to me :ohno:
1668520858101.png

My tool definitely works I just don't jerk off.

you are just projecting your shortcomings onto me. I hear the same type of rhetoric from people who commit all kinds of sins. they simply can not fathom the idea that their are people out there that don't engage in the degeneracy they partake in.

I'm not going to go in on you since this response is your coping mechanism acting up and i feel sorry for you.

So brother you can believe what you want but I'm sure the prophet has never done it and there simply is no man that can compare to him and I'm trying to be like the prophet to the best of my abilities.

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
View attachment 243123

My tool definitely works I just don't jerk off.

you are just projecting your shortcomings onto me. I hear the same type of rhetoric from people who commit all kinds of sins. they simply can not fathom the idea that their are people out there that don't engage in the degeneracy they partake in.

I'm not going to go in on you since this response is your coping mechanism acting up and i feel sorry for you.

So brother you can believe what you want but I'm sure the prophet has never done it and there simply is no man that can compare to him and I'm trying to be like the prophet to the best of my abilities.
yea yea yea. You can fool yourself all you want. At least I know when I'm talking shit

The prophet is infallible, you are just good old sinner that wants to do better like the rest of us.

yea yea yea. You can fool yourself all you want. At least I know when I'm talking shit

The prophet is infallible, you are just good old sinner that wants to do better like the rest of us.
So you actually believe that besides the prophet there are no men who haven't played with their tool ever?

I'm not going to make any assumptions about you but I'll explain why it was possible for me.

My father is a sheikh/alim/imam etc and from a young age before I reached puberty my father spoke to me about various topic of different nature's and the islam context alongside it and treated me like an adult so that I wouldn't fall into vices like jerking off. I heard the punishment a person receives on the day of judgment for masturbation. I simply never wanted to be a victim. The immediate pleasure is not worth the pain and most of the time guys jerk off in the first place because of peer pressure or by simply being introduced to it and then end up falling into addiction. On this point ME and YOU are simply not the same.

We are all sinners but that is one sin I have never committed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro but I'm not interested, ready or available at the moment what's the point of shooting my shot if I'm not serious about it? I was just trying to be nice about it in my previous comment.

I will simply be wasting her time. I personally want to be at a certain level before I shoot any shots in general. If @Hodan from HR is still available by the time I'm ready I'll definitely shoot my shot but right now I'm not emotionally or even mentally available. I have got a lot on my mind and I'm busy...

Last edited:
...Anyways @Hodan from HR how old are you?
What do you look for in a guy?
How is your connection to the deen?
Do you live in the UK?
What are your hobbies/interests?
What are your red flags?
Are you a hijabi?

1668563084916.png

Do you have any questions for me?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@mrlog aryahee miyaad walantahay, putting shy Hodan on spot like that..

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

Bro but I'm not interested, ready or available at the moment what's the point of shooting my shot if I'm not serious about it? I was just trying to be nice about it in my previous comment.

I will simply be wasting her time. I personally want to be at a certain level before I shoot any shots in general. If @Hodan from HR is still available by the time I'm ready I'll definitely shoot my shot but right now I'm not emotionally or even mentally available. I have got a lot on my mind and I'm busy...

The brothers are just messing with you loool
Don't let em see you sweat.

I'm sure you'll find a lady who is a catch when you are ready.. 🙏

@mrlog aryahee miyaad walantahay, putting shy Hodan on spot like that..

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

The brothers are just messing with you loool
Don't let em see you sweat.

I'm sure you'll find a lady who is a catch when you are ready.. 🙏
@Hodan from HR but I'm serious about this forget about them other guys this is between me and you. I want that info so I can archive it for later so when I'm ready I don't miss out on catch like you. (If your still available)

Answer my questions abaayo and we can leave it at that until futher notice and if you have any questions for me I'll answer them.

Don't worry about being shy I'm a shy guy myself so we already have something in common. I see that as us already off to a good start perhaps something we can bond over.

Anyways the ball is now in your court. If you don't want to answer the questions on this post because your shy or for privacy reasons then you can just dm me.

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Why would I feel uncomfortable in a room full of my Caucasian brethens :trumpsmirk: if anyone makes me feel uncomfortable it's them thuggish negros :nahgirl: