Do you feel content with doing the bare minimum (5 pillars)?

I’m kinda tired of being a “weak” muslim
I tried praying tahajjud before but I got tired after 2 rakats and went back to sleep.

Quran I try to read, but I feel it more as a ritual thing I get out of the way

Adkar I do, because it helps me with my stress. But I’m not feeling it spiritually, more like in the same way I take my herbal tea and other remedies

hmm I wonder if perhaps joining the sufi ways would be beneficial for me?

It’s not just about going to jannah because our deeds won’t get us there any way, I just wanna taste the sweetness of imaan our Prophet (Sallallahu Caleyhi waSallam) spoke about. It must bring about such inner peace, which I feel I’m greatly lacking in these days. And also just knowing that Allah (Subhannahu Wa Tacala)pleased with your actions must feel great..

Last edited:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I tried praying tahajjud before but I got tired after 2 rakats and went back to sleep.

Adkar I do, because it helps me with my stress. But I’m not feeling it spiritually, more like in the same way I take my herbal tea and other remedies

It’s not just about going to jannah because our deeds won’t get us there any way, I just wanna taste the sweetness of imaan our Prophet (SAW) spoke about. It must bring about such inner peace, which I feel I’m greatly lacking in these days. And also just knowing that Allah (SWT) is pleased with your actions must feel great..
«
So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»

FOOTNOTES [1]
written by Moosaa Richardson

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

It’s not just about going to jannah because our deeds won’t get us there any way, I just wanna taste the sweetness of imaan our Prophet (SAW) spoke about. It must bring about such inner peace, which I feel I’m greatly lacking in these days. And also just knowing that Allah (SWT) is pleased with your actions must feel great..
Do you attend classes?

«
So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»

FOOTNOTES [1]
okay, I never really thought about it that way

Nin-culus

Laandheer

Yea pretty easy tbh if you wana taste it. Stop sinning purify yourself repent for all your sins ask Allah for a clean slate. It’s ramadan fast if you’re healthy. And pray Saalah on time in the masjid if possible. Read the morning and night adhkar as they’re a means for great reward and even jannah. It gives you protection aswel Erm do that but most importantly remember to pray taraweeh prayers at night time after Isha prayers at your local masjid it’s only a hour long or so and the rewards are amazing. You should also practice crying you can fake cry but trust me sooner or later it will become legit. plus you should try to understand the Quran the sheikhs saying at least listen carefully and ponder and reflect fear of the fire and hope for Hannah. So should be in between the 2, it is said whoever prays standing in the night for a portion of the night I.e. taraweeh at masjid after isha for the month of Ramadan whilst he hope of Jannah & fear of Nast Allah swt will forgive all he’s sins. This is the best time to change your life. How many bad boys turned for the good. How many dons never made it to this Ramadan it could be your last put in the work. Take heed and change your life now cause there’s no big devils only little devils so make the change in this blessed month. If you want help on where to learn your religion from at your own comfort behind your computer /mobile/tablet hit me up I will nice u. Don’t let any second in this blessed month pass you by without saying astakhfirullah Alhamdullilah subhanllahi allahuakbar la hawla wana quwata ILA billaah just go in basically make the most out of it read however much Quran you can read too as the rewards are immense!!! In Ramadan. Quran is one of the few things that you will get rewarded in the world for aswell. (You’ll Get wealth, health and more just by A connection with the kitab) Try recite a portion of Quran everyday. Allah loves the small deed that’s done continually more than the deed that’s bigger but not done regularly so. That’s it fix your aqeeda aswell cause what’s man talking about Sufi?

Our religion is easy follow the Quran and the way of the prophet saw. And we don’t do this ourselves we follow the example of the pious predecessors( the people that came after the prophet saw time)

You feel me. I hope it made sense. Suufinimada hala iska dhaafo

Last edited:
Yea pretty easy tbh if you wana taste it. Stop sinning purify yourself repent for all your sins ask Allah for a clean slate. It’s ramadan fast if you’re healthy. And pray Saalah on time in the masjid if possible. Read the morning and night adhkar as they’re a means for great reward and even ajannah. It gives you protection aswell. Why do you think I step without fear. Erm do that but most importantly remember to pray taraweeh prayers at night time after Isha prayers at your local masjid it’s only a hour long or so and the rewards are amazing!!!! Don’t let any second in this blessed month pass you by without saying astakhfirullah Alhamdullilah subhanllahi allahuakbar la hawla wana quwata ILA billaah just go in basically make the most out of it read however much Quran you can read too as the rewards are immense!!! In Ramadan. Quran is one of the few things that you will get rewarded in the world for aswell. Try recite a portion of Quran everyday. Allah loves the small deed that’s done continually more than the deed that’s bigger but not done regularly so. That’s it fix your aqeeda aswell cause what’s man talking about Sufi?

Our religion is easy follow the Quran and the way of the prophet saw. And we don’t do this ourselves we follow the example of the pious predecessors( the people that came after the prophet saw time)

You feel me. I hope it made sense. Suufinimada hala iska dhaafo
Thanks. But not like crazy sufi, more like hassan al basri (RH)

It’s not just about going to jannah because our deeds won’t get us there any way, I just wanna taste the sweetness of imaan our Prophet (Sallallahu Caleyhi waSallam) spoke about. It must bring about such inner peace, which I feel I’m greatly lacking in these days. And also just knowing that Allah (Subhannahu Wa Tacala)pleased with your actions must feel great..
The sweetness of iman is istiqama, walaal. If the 5 is easy for you say alhamdulillah and keep at it. Start listening to nabi amaan, if youre interested in sufi ways;)
Consider getting married and starting a family...

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
there are others who have it much worse such as suffering from extreme waswas,black magic etc but they continue to do their worship with patience and that's what Allah wants you to do. We sometimes won't attain what we need. One of Allah beautiful names is Al Qabid and Al Basit which means restricting thing from us in order to expand. Maybe Allah is withholding good feelings from you in terms of your spiritual self in order to motivate you even more with worshipping and hope. Never think Allah isn't recording your good deeds and rewarding you.

there are others who have it much worse such as suffering from extreme waswas,black magic etc but they continue to do their worship with patience and that's what Allah wants you to do. We sometimes won't attain what we need. One of Allah beautiful names is Al Qabid and Al Basit which means restricting thing from us in order to expand. Maybe Allah is withholding good feelings from you in terms of your spiritual self in order to motivate you even more with worshipping and hope. Never think Allah isn't recording your good deeds and rewarding you.
thanks sis. I think I suffer from waswas too tbh. I does affect me to some extent with my problem

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Listen I’ve got a hypothetical situation if someone has a particular something that happened to him as a test and most of the test has been taken away due to getting closer to Allah swt but he has a main part of that particular test still left over how do I get it the test over and done with and live back to normal. What do you think I should do I’ve seen a lot of good due to this test but I just wish I get This out the way. Imaan is up. But I wish there was a cheat code

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@SilverL it's your name ukhti it's masculine.kkkk

you are like the female equivalent of @Lolalola a user who's male but always got mistaken for female kkkkkkkkk cause of his name

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
thanks sis. I think I suffer from waswas too tbh. I does affect me to some extent with my problem
I also suffer from waswas and it did kinda get to me but I continued to ignore it since it was constant and you can't let shaytan win so be patience and continue with your worshipping and good deeds especially in this ramadan as this could be our last continue to ignore the waswas since is constant and do a lot of dua,dhikr, and extra night prayers like tahajjud and witr prayer in the 10 nights of laylatul qadr especially the 5 odd nights

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Listen I’ve got a hypothetical situation if someone has a particular something that happened to him as a test and most of the test has been taken away due to getting closer to Allah swt but he has a main part of that particular test still left over how do I get it the test over and done with and live back to normal. What do you think I should do I’ve seen a lot of good due to this test but I just wish I get This out the way. Imaan is up. But I wish there was a cheat code
he won since Allah took most of his distress away from him and that small part could be a tiny test so Allah can reward that individual even more he is Al Wadud the loving he loves to see his slaves patient even if there is a small distress and continue to worship and make dua. So never think Allah has left you there is a reason why that individual still has that small worry as you said since after all he is Al Hakim the most wise everything has a wisdom which sometimes can be hidden from us hope I helped akhi

Nin-culus

Laandheer
he won since Allah took most of his distress away from him and that small part could be a tiny test so Allah can reward that individual even more he is Al Wadud the loving he loves to see his slaves patient even if there is a small distress and continue to worship and make dua. So never think Allah has left you there is a reason why that individual still has that small worry as you said since after all he is Al Hakim the most wise everything has a wisdom which sometimes can be hidden from us hope I helped akhi
Jazakallahu khair, you put me at ease.

Whoever relieves the hardship of a believer in this world, Allah will relieve his hardship on the Day of Resurrection

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Jazakallahu khair, you put me at ease.

Whoever relieves the hardship of a believer in this world, Allah will relieve his hardship on the Day of Resurrection
I am beyond happy I helped in some way especially as you have a relief now may Allah make things easy for you and you affairs continues to guide you to the straight path and pour you with patience and mercy

I am in the same situation as yours. I have been praying Tahajjud since i was 16 and fasting since i was 8, but i feel nothing tbh just do these because well no one wants to dwell in hell forever :gnzbryw:

«

FOOTNOTES [1]
This is the definition of going on a tangent