do you enjoy working a 9-5?

do you enjoy working a 9-5?

• Total voters
Wrong question. You should ask this

Do you think the unemployment office should be open only 9-5?

or

Do you want to go back to your 9-5 schedule after lockdown is over?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I don't like working 9-5 jobs but it's necessary. Starting a business is extremely risky you are likely to fail.

9-5 is a means to an end hopefully. I don't wanna be stuck with that for the rest of my life. I think I'll save money and invest in apartment rentals, that way I have a pretty much guaranteed income for the month without having to work. And maybe some real estate in Africa too.

I don't like working 9-5 jobs but it's necessary. Starting a business is extremely risky you are likely to fail.

The risk to reward ratio in starting a business is worth it if you meet the following criteria.

Know your market
Have the skillset
Have the finances
Organised
Optimistic
Versatile

Never say never sxb

The risk to reward ratio in starting a business is worth it if you meet the following criteria.

Know your market
Have the skillset
Have the finances
Organised
Optimistic
Versatile

Never say never sxb
Every man's goal should be to make a business. Who wants to work for another man his whole life. Couldn't be me.

Every man's goal should be to make a business. Who wants to work for another man his whole life. Couldn't be me.

I feel like its some sort of modern day slavery stagnant wages while directors keep profiting off workers.

They can literally dictate whether you eat tonight or end up sleeping in the streets.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Every penny counts. You all need to buy a house back home before you turn old.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Working 9-5? What is that?

1590793209002.gif

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You need to work hard and garner enough money to be financially stable.

Trending