• No, it’s important to have a sense of shame

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • I don’t eat at all. Might as well fast with everyone else

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
or do you eat discreetly lol

I’m a private person so I don’t like people to know about me being on my period or even worse to have them just assume I’m not fasting

Ugaaso

Deni
I get used to the fasting so I don't eat much just fruits later I eat afur with everyone else.

Soon bila ajar
:noneck:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
If I can't fast for whatever reason during Ramadan, I personally would not eat in public--that's just rubbing salt in everyone's face.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
If I can't fast for whatever reason during Ramadan, I personally would not eat in public--that's just rubbing salt in everyone's face.
Is there a crowd of fasting Muslims watching you eat? I doubt anyone would care if you ate in public.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Is there a crowd of fasting Muslims watching you eat? I doubt anyone would care if you ate in public.

Well yeah, sherlock. For instance, if I were to eat at my school--which is full of Muslims--I definitely get their hawk eyes penetrating me, ruining any appetite I had. They would stare at my food and some of them would probably come up to me and ask why I'm not fasting.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Well yeah, sherlock. For instance, if I were to eat at my school--which is full of Muslims--I definitely get their hawk eyes penetrating me, ruining any appetite I had. They would stare at my food and some of them would probably come up to me and ask why I'm not fasting.
I keep forgetting you're 16. Are you not allowed to leave school for lunch?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I keep forgetting you're 16. Are you not allowed to leave school for lunch?

Only the juniors and seniors are allowed off campus. :banderas:I've sneaked out in the past, but there's a 80% you're going to run into another student because there's only so many places you can go to for lunch.

VixR

Veritas
You’re losing blood, you should eat, otherwise you’ll become dehydrated and/or anemic. Besides if you’re taking anything for the pain, you shouldn’t be doing it on an empty stomach.

I used to eat in front of my family. My brothers were older than me so they knew what was up, so it wasn’t a big deal if they saw me grab something from the kitchen. There were times they’d even get me food bc they knew I was out for the count and I was horrible at eating. I had been hospitalized a couple times from the unbearable symptoms which they knew about. My first periods esp were from hell. I didn’t feel embarrassed with my brothers, it was with my dad i had a hard time living down the idea of his knowing for some reason, so I hid from him lol.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You’re losing blood, you should eat, otherwise you’ll become dehydrated and/or anemic. Besides if you’re taking anything for the pain, you shouldn’t be doing it on an empty stomach.

I used to eat in front of my family. My brothers were older than me so they knew what was up, so it wasn’t a big deal if they saw me grab something from the kitchen. There were times they’d even get me food bc they knew I was out for the count and I was horrible at eating. I had been hospitalized a couple times from the unbearable symptoms which they knew about. My first periods esp were from hell. I didn’t feel embarrassed with my brothers, it was with my dad i had a hard time living down the idea of his knowing for some reason, so I hid from him lol.
You're an apostate right?! Does your family know it?

halwa

✨🌙
No. The amount of miskiin eyes that will land you is just too much to bear. Better to have a sense of decency and respect for the ones that are still fasting, even if it is your family members.

I just eat whenever I want. The women don’t look at you cos they know what’s up but the men are unbearable. They stare like you’ve grown a second head o_O Sometimes I wonder if they’ve ever heard of periods before. I just ignore the cunts and continue eating :gaasdrink:

I just eat whenever I want. The women don’t look at you cos they know what’s up but the men are unbearable. They stare like you’ve grown a second head o_O Sometimes I wonder if they’ve ever heard of periods before. I just ignore the cunts and continue eating :gaasdrink:
once when I was eating out in public, I had this grown man ask me in a shocked voice “Sister, why are you not fasting?” :bell: It was so awkward. I think he got it after though because he left me alone

once when I was eating out in public, I had this grown man ask me in a shocked voice “Sister, why are you not fasting?” :bell: It was so awkward. I think he got it after though because he left me alone

They proper get on your case. Like mind your business, it’s not that hard :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts