Do you consider yourself Artistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Lol how old are you? you sound bit off.

Have you taped an arab girl girl yet? do they like being roughed up?
just turned 20, Haram and Haram. I was on morphine to lower down my f
broken fingers pain. Awaiting surgery again, removing a glass shard from the finger i got hit with.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
just turned 20, Haram and Haram. I was on morphine to lower down my f
broken fingers pain. Awaiting surgery again, removing a glass shard from the finger i got hit with.
Kkkkkkk You sound like a top haram c*nt. lol

Are you planning to marry arabic woman? if so, how are you gonna verify shes virgin?

Do you draw, sing, take photos, videos, act, use instruments, writer, etc.

I can't really remember Somalis whom I grew up with that delve into these topics. I really love video editing and I'm teaching myself how to do some basic animation right now. Just wondering if you guys do any of these as well.
i do drawing and painting. its nice

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Do you draw, sing, take photos, videos, act, use instruments, writer, etc.

I can't really remember Somalis whom I grew up with that delve into these topics. I really love video editing and I'm teaching myself how to do some basic animation right now. Just wondering if you guys do any of these as well.
I'm artistic when I freestyle but I've never written anything down. YoungFarah mixstape coming soon.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I was in choir for 9 years until I realized I was bad at singing.

I also drew for the longest time up until I became really religious and didn't want to draw faces because it was haraam. It made me a bit better at drawing sceneey but it took away my ability to draw faces. I wish we didn't tell children drawing faces is haraam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending