Are you an Arab

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes. But i will never say it in front of an Arab tho- its complicated. My nose is thin and aquiline. Arab nose are meaty, and without a contour bone on top.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Imagine considering yourself an arab coz you had a grand-daddy in the 12th century that was arab 💀

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Turns out the arab grandaddy alot of somalis claim to have descended from has never existed and was just a lie to make them feel closer to nabi muhammed scw

So the story of Darood being arab, climbing a tree and tricking Hawiye from their lands -is fake?

Based

VIP
So the story of Darood being arab, climbing a tree and tricking Hawiye from their lands -is fake?
Daarod only live in yemen oman and eritrea :mjlol: some somalis centuries ago saw these daroods in arabia and bought the story back home.

Btw I consider my self Somali because when our grandfather came his son's melted in the Somali Cushitic culture and traditions and very little of Arabic culture remain but still that doesn't mean I should delete our past history.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Btw I consider my self Somali because when our grandfather came his son's melted in the Somali Cushitic culture and traditions and very little of Arabic culture remain but still that doesn't mean I should delete our past history.
Natalie Portman Star GIF

Trending

Latest posts