Do you consider Col.Tuke as warcriminal?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He is not a warlord but a member of a repressive regime that no longer exists. The same regime that Siilaanyo, Muuse Biixi, Riyaale, Tuur and Cigaal, every President of Somaliland, were all part of.

He did not participate in the Civil War either, why aren't the same people causing a fuss when Kheyre was seen with Qeybdiid?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes I do

Remember every bad decision has consequences even if it was unintended which one must take responsibility for. Too many innocent people were killed and we have to put ourselves in their shoes.

I know that it’s really hard to admit the wrong doings of one of our “own” but it must be done. All major qabiils have mass murderer under their protection. If we are unable to do so, then let these guys remain in the background and never given the chance to appear on the spot light.

Remember our nation must heal first, in order to do that we have to avoid reopening wounds. :)

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Too many killers in the Somali community in every community there is gacan ku dhiigle why is Tuke singled out? Are Issaq more important than other clan? Is their blood more sacred than Darood's Hawiye and Raxanweyn UN reports 300,000 Digil iyo Mirifle died between 91-93 who do we persecute for their deaths?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Too many killers in the Somali community in every community there is gacan ku dhiigle why is Tuke singled out? Are Issaq more important than other clan? Is their blood more sacred than Darood's Hawiye and Raxanweyn UN reports 300,000 Digil iyo Mirifle died between 91-93 who do we persecute for their deaths?

There should be a general amnesty between Somalis. Pursuing "war criminals" is a zero sum game.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I don't know but since farmajao took pic with him and making Django angry, I take him as a good guy.
@Django uncle Cumar Jees is also a suspected war criminal it is said he executed 300 Harti men in Kismaayo in a 3 day span in 1992 he should be the last guy to talk about war crimes

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He is not a warlord but a member of a repressive regime that no longer exists. The same regime that Siilaanyo, Muuse Biixi, Riyaale, Tuur and Cigaal, every President of Somaliland, were all part of.

He did not participate in the Civil War either, why aren't the same people causing a fuss when Kheyre was seen with Qeybdiid?

THIS

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
General tuke along with general morgan are war criminals who massacred innocent women and children for the late tyranny communist Leninist gaal dictator siad barre who destroyed his own people and country due to his greed he wanted to stay in power.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
General tuke along with general morgan are war criminals who massacred innocent women and children for the late tyranny communist Leninist gaal dictator siad barre who destroyed his own people and country due to his greed he wanted to stay in power.
And the ones who killed 10x more people are innocent heros? Wake up kid.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And the ones who killed 10x more people are innocent heros? Wake up kid.
As an mj i am not saying general morgan who is also an mj is an innocent hero quite on the contrary, i am saying he is guilty of war crimes just like general tuke and bare heraale and all those who worked for the late Communist leninist despotic gaal siad barre the tyranny who destroyed his country and massacred his people due to his unquenchable thirst to remain in power.

Trending