Do you care a lot about a man’s voice?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
When a girl is pick and choosing the guy she wants must possess everything in her book.
The looks, the beard, the height waxaan ku idhi waxwalba

But we cant mention ligh skin halimos without getting karbaashed by the dark skins :mjlol:
Skin tone dont even matter who cares if u have a preference features matter more

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
If that's real then messed up
Just breathe deeper, talk slower and pause between words every now and then. In moderation ofc, overdo this and you'll sound like a retard.

You dont have to have a deep voice. Just a pleasant voice that's easy on the ears and thats something that can be improved with practice.
Just search on Youtube "how to have a smooth voice" and do your research.

While you're at it, search "how to improve eye contact", "how to eyefuck" and "seductive gaze"

Show no jealousy, avoid talking about a nigga to a woman, ask her questions. Get to know her and make her feel understood without judgement.
Learn something from her and let her learn something from you.

Whatever you do, do NOT get in your feelings and calaacal about hoes being hoes. If anything, try to understand why hoes are hoes and why niggas are niggas. Be unapologetically you and understand why others move the way they do. You dont have to respect their ways but atleast understand.

Example given: I can never sell drugs, never interested in it. My morals and ethics wouldnt allow it. But I understand why others would.

I understand why killers kill. But would I do it? No, I dont have the heart to kill especially over some street shit. I know that it's a part and parcel of the streets and if I'm not ready for that, it would be a foolish thing to be in it. Does that make me a pussy? I dont know, but at least I keep it real to myself.

The point is, the key to a woman's heart is being authentic, being understanding to her and exciting her mind. Also working out wouldn't hurt.
Every woman likes a fit body

A woman that's easily impressed by drip, money, social media or street cred, is not a woman worth stressing over.

A real woman can see thru the facade of a man. Just work on yourself, be flirty but very patient, stay ambitious and stay curious for life and the world around you.

Reveal yourself to her bit by bit and before you know it, a woman will catch feelings but be careful, don't catch feelings before her and don't target women with a toxic mindset.

Figure out how toxic behaviour manifests in men and women.
Trust me, you're better off alone with your left hand than with a toxic woman. Sometimes the pussy just ain't worth the trouble. Peace of mind comes first

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Just breathe deeper, talk slower and pause between words every now and then. In moderation ofc, overdo this and you'll sound like a retard.

You dont have to have a deep voice. Just a pleasant voice that's easy on the ears and thats something that can be improved with practice.
Just search on Youtube "how to have a smooth voice" and do your research.

While you're at it, search "how to improve eye contact", "how to eyefuck" and "seductive gaze"

Show no jealousy, avoid talking about a nigga to a woman, ask her questions. Get to know her and make her feel understood without judgement.
Learn something from her and let her learn something from you.

Whatever you do, do NOT get in your feelings and calaacal about hoes being hoes. If anything, try to understand why hoes are hoes and why niggas are niggas. Be unapologetically you and understand why others move the way they do. You dont have to respect their ways but atleast understand.

Example given: I can never sell drugs, never interested in it. My morals and ethics wouldnt allow it. But I understand why others would.

I understand why killers kill. But would I do it? No, I dont have the heart to kill especially over some street shit. I know that it's a part and parcel of the streets and if I'm not ready for that, it would be a foolish thing to be in it. Does that make me a pussy? I dont know, but at least I keep it real to myself.

The point is, the key to a woman's heart is being authentic, being understanding to her and exciting her mind. Also working out wouldn't hurt.
Every woman likes a fit body

A woman that's easily impressed by drip, money, social media or street cred, is not a woman worth stressing over.

A real woman can see thru the facade of a man. Just work on yourself, be flirty but very patient, stay ambitious and stay curious for life and the world around you.

Reveal yourself to her bit by bit and before you know it, a woman will catch feelings but be careful, don't catch feelings before her and don't target women with a toxic mindset.

Figure out how toxic behaviour manifests in men and women.
Trust me, you're better off alone with your left hand than with a toxic woman. Sometimes the pussy just ain't worth the trouble. Peace of mind comes first
Man I barely started puberty

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ladies let's say some guy who is otherwise average-looking approached you, but he had a really weird, nerdy, nasal voice. How big of a turnoff is that for you?

Do you consider a man’s voice an important factor in determining his attractiveness?

Deep, deep voice is an automatic turn on. The opposite is the reverse.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1612595950754.png

Trending

Latest posts