Do you believe you should be doing well financially and have your own place before dating someone?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why do you need your own place? Unless it’s a newlywed house or you’re moving out for school or work then that’s it. If they think a man needs a house before marriage then they’re upto some saqajaanimo, you should ghost them.

You should have your shit somewhat together before courting. Courting is for marriage afterall.

Probably impossible, unless you become the top 1, which isn’t easy to reach in your mid 20s (when you are done with your education), I don’t know if you want to wait like until you are 40s? Btw you can somehow do it if you live in Nordic countries , live with your parents, take the uni loan (it’s free interest until you are done with your education) and invest ( it’s also not easy, you got 10 siblings, no space and hard to tell your Somali parents you are saving money, they want a piece of the cake lol)

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
Thoughts?
I don’t date but I feel like if you are getting married/or in a relationship you should have your own place …I can’t imagine how awkward & embarrassing it would be if hoyo and Abe walked in on you
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Yaraye

VIP
There is no way a woman should live with her MIL. That just call for problems in the marriage. A guy doesn't need to have his own place before marriage but should have enough to get a place for both himself and spouse.

Are we Timo Jilec or something. Of course you should be able to afford to move out if you getting married. It ain't our culture to bring home ya bride and karbaash living with your parents.

Are we Timo Jilec or something. Of course you should be able to afford to move out if you getting married. It ain't our culture to bring home ya bride and karbaash living with your parents.
My view is that both partners could combine their income and live easier, it’s not sufficient that the guy should afford everything.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Why are you dissing timo jileec as of they don't own property meanwhile somalis live off government housing
:dead:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Women won’t bother dating you if you can’t afford a place/aren’t financially stable anyway

Why are you dissing timo jileec as of they don't own property meanwhile somalis live off government housing
:dead:
im the biggest timo jilec lover on this site and will defend them always. However, one aspect of their culture I will never f*ck with is moving their wives in with their parents. That's some lame shit to me.

Yes. That shows how serious the man is. Have your funds and Career in order. Poor finances is the number one reason why women divorce men.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
im the biggest timo jilec lover on this site and will defend them always. However, one aspect of their culture I will never f*ck with is moving their wives in with their parents. That's some lame shit to me.
Its free babysitting though :draketf: