Do you believe that world is overpopulated?

Do you believe that world is overpopulated?

• Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Nop

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something the top 1 percenters come up with so they can continue to use up the worlds resources. Someone should tell them if they're concerned about the planets resources they should stop using private jets, and living in mansions with lights in every room along with wasting food

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
America has satellites and eyes everywhere kulaha nuke America one missile is directed int heir direction even my accident their onto you , its not that easy plus who takes their place as the next superpower will make sure you suffer and fall because they don't want their fate to be the same.

It was a joke meant to highlight how much resources the Americans consume despite being 5% of the world population.

You sound terrified at the prospect of America not being number one anymore. :ftw9nwa:

Genie

The last suugo bender
It was a joke meant to highlight how much resources the Americans consume despite being 5% of the world population.

You sound terrified at the prospect of America not being number one anymore. :ftw9nwa:

akhas! I hate America but at least they hide behind the human rights watch and all that goody too shoes shit if china were to take their place which lets face it china would be the next of kin ...we would all be screwed russia isn't any better. China takes shit from no one.. absolutely no one thats scary. Also my previous post was retardedly written i think i wrote it in my sleep you should've just ignored it :O27GWRK:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
akhas! I hate America but at least they hide behind the human rights watch and all that goody too shoes shit if china were to take their place which lets face it china would be the next of kin ...we would all be screwed russia isn't any better. China takes shit from no one.. absolutely no one thats scary. Also my previous post was retardedly written i think i wrote it in my sleep you should've just ignored it :O27GWRK:

It's okay dearie. I'll make sure to recognise the posts you write in your sleep then. :mjlol:

The Asian fuckers might be the biggest parasite on this planet:bell:
They pollute the air
They pollute the sea
They over fish the sea
They are driving African animals to extinction
And if that wasn't enough There 4.3 billion in numbers making up 60% of the world population:damn:

VixR

Veritas
I voted yes

Have in mind that the world population will be approximately 10 billion by 2050 and just compare that to food production, decreasing arable land, and insecurities in food we suffer from today.

No, it's just that certain places (China, India, etc) are very overpopulated, but then you have parts of the world like the African continent that's relatively empty.

Nope. Right now in 2017 the earth can carry 11-20 billion people.

With improved technology it can easily accommodate 100 billion.

Overpopulation is complete nonsense

100 billion kulaha are you mad ?
At 7 billion we got enough ass holes to sustain for two life times, i cant even imagine what it would look like with another 93 billion more of human scum bags roaming around this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending