Do you believe that we somalis need start improving our reputation?

Do we need to improve on our reputation?

• Yes

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
That boat has already sailed. Too many 68 IQ zombies have been let loose all over the western world :francis:

This. Only way we improve our reputation now is to become a stable and prosperous country, we’re beyond theatrics to save our reputation. I am very lucky I don’t look like the typical Somali and am able to distance myself from the zombie herd.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For example, do you believe that we need to start being a bit more PC (politically correct)?

We need to stay away from our natural behavior as far as possible, and adapt a trained fake behavior that is called civilization.

PnPMom.gif

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
What exactly is our reputation? :farmajoyaab:

Look no further than London and Bristol mon ami- too much gang activity.

If mothers could look after and raise their kids properly, with a farther figure, it would be a nice start.
If we promoted education and treated one another equally, regardless of qabiil, that would be nice.
If we didn't isolate ourselves and tried to integrate a little, that would ideal- i.e start working and learning the language.

This. Only way we improve our reputation now is to become a stable and prosperous country, we’re beyond theatrics to save our reputation. I am very lucky I don’t look like the typical Somali and am able to distance myself from the zombie herd.
Likewise mate. I don't look like the typical scumbag zoo niggs so I get away with a lot of second hand embarrassment :manny:

We should never become politically correct. That would be unSomali. It is just not like us. But we should probably work 6 days a week like some Asian countries countries did in the past.

And may be do away with qabiil and wahabism and Arab ass licking. If we do that we have the potential to rule over the horn.

If mothers could look after and raise their kids properly, with a farther figure, it would be a nice start.
If we promoted education and treated one another equally, regardless of qabiil, that would be nice.
If we didn't isolate ourselves and tried to integrate a little, that would ideal- i.e start working and learning the language.

Blame everybody in the household, but the individual, I see.
:mjpls:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

If Somali men started behaving like men and start taking care of their wives and kids, these things wouldn't happen!

southside

Hiiraan
as somalis and muslims it is our moral obligation to conduct ourselves the best way possible, when we leave the house we represent our ethnicity and religion, being muslim isn't just about wearing the hijab and avoiding pork, its also about having manners, being respectful towards others, being educated and hard working and to avoid crime

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Improve Somalia first.
Get rid of barbaric rubbish like FGM and child marriages. Aim to educate the future generations. Teach people about mental health and general health so they don’t have to call in a sheikh who’ll spit on them. We need to stop the qabil talk and the Arab arse licking. The most challenging thing will be to challenge the mindset of many Somali people back home.

southside

Hiiraan
Improve Somalia first.
Get rid of barbaric rubbish like FGM and child marriages. Aim to educate the future generations. Teach people about mental health and general health so they don’t have to call in a sheikh who’ll spit on them. We need to stop the qabil talk and the Arab arse licking. The most challenging thing will be to challenge the mindset of many Somali people back home.
are you sure child marriages are that common back home?

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Most people have never met a geeljire.

There's only one way to fix it. Build a first class economy and high standard of living in Somalia first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before the internet we could've had centuries to slowly develop our economy but now we're short on time if we want to avoid making any of our negative stereotypes permanent.

If we don't fix our country up before 2050 we'll be seen as "that shit hole" for thousands of years.

This can affect our economy's potential for centuries.

What rational fund manager would want to invest low risk funds (90% of liquid cash) in GTA Somalia?

Last edited by a moderator:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Should we improve our reputation? Yes. We can start by building a country that actually functions.

But should we be more politically correct?
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending