Do you believe that Judge Kavanaugh is innocent?!

Do you believe that Judge Kavanaugh is innocent?

• Yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems every republican is a rapist nowadays. Dont care one bit though. Let them destroy each other.

I don’t have anything against him personally, but I just hate Trump and want more stress in that Cheeto colored moron’s life. So it’s all good in my book.
:dabcasar:

He was the most active & the most hardcore attorney of those in the Right who wanted to impeach bill Clinton. More so than Kenneth Starr. Even some of the republicans told him to slow down, but to no avail.

At this junction, the point is not did he do these things in high school and his freshman days at uni, it is that he denied and if found guilty, it means, he is a liar and can’t be nominated to the highest court.

He was the most active & the most hardcore attorney of those in the Right who wanted to impeach bill Clinton. More so than Kenneth Starr. Even some of the republicans told him to slow down, but to no avail.

At this junction, the point is not did he do these things in high school and his freshman days at uni, it is that he denied and if found guilty, it means, he is a liar and can’t be nominated to the highest court.
Yeah but the point is they can't find him guilty at this point. I feel bad for her if she was raped by him (and I believe it) but from a legal stand point there's no way he could be indicted solely based on 30 year old claims. The timing is suspicious too and they would have to factor it in. Even if he were indicted any half decent defense attorney would eat her alive¡

Yeah but the point is they can't find him guilty at this point. I feel bad for her if she was raped by him (and I believe it) but from a legal stand point there's no way he could be indicted solely based on 30 year old claims. The timing is suspicious too and they would have to factor it in. Even if he were indicted any half decent defense attorney would eat her alive¡

Silver

I could be wrong, but I don’t think that he will ever be charged with these crimes in a court of law. But all his friends admitted that he was a heavy drinker in his younger days and how could he remember what he did to these women when he was blindly drunk? I’d rather believe these women what took place than a heavy drinker.

If a female professor of law can’t come forward to detail an “alleged” sexual assault, then what sort of woman will come forward? Why are there women who want to shut up and shun female victims of sexual assaults and rape against a drunkard and his gang of drunkard mates? The patriarchy indoctrination is a success.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Silver

I could be wrong, but I don’t think that he will ever be charged with these crimes in a court of law. But all his friends admitted that he was a heavy drinker in his younger days and how could he remember what he did to these women when he was blindly drunk? I’d rather believe these women what took place than a heavy drinker.

If a female professor of law can’t come forward to detail an “alleged” sexual assault, then what sort of woman will come forward? Why are there women who want to shut up and shun female victims of sexual assaults and rape against a drunkard and his gang of drunkard mates? The patriarchy indoctrination is a success.
She has no memory of the location or the exact date of which the alleged crime happened. She has no witnesses and the 4 witnesses she named earlier all denied the incident under oath. The FBI have done a thorough investigation on this guy in six different occasions.... 6 TIMES. How can you judge him on baseless accusations that are missing key details of assault that happened over 36 years ago?!!! Seems like you believe the presumption of guilty until proven innocent.

She has no memory of the location or the exact date of which the alleged crime happened. She has no witnesses and the 4 witnesses she named earlier all denied the incident under oath. The FBI have done a thorough investigation on this guy in six different occasions.... 6 TIMES. How can you judge him for baseless accusations that are missing key details of assault that happened over 36 years ago?!!! Seems like you believe the presumption of guilty until proven innocent.

Karim

Still, I believe her than a drunkard.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm not surprised you Ashy Abdis are saying this, Somali men blame the victim, you guys are heartless.

#Imwithher.

I'm still screaming Free Bill Cosby.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Question is why did she, and why did the so called victims of bill cosby bring it out after so loong, nobody seems to be asking these kind of questions??

Apparently was raped in 1982 but the woman doesn't remember what happened a few months ago. These type of females need to stop using the excuse of I was suffering so I couldn't come out earlier.

It was in 1982 she had decades to come out with her story. When someone is successful is the only time women like this want to point a finger and blame a man its shameful.

It's also sad that real rape victims are not being heard.

Yes, he did it and he won't probably face any consequences for that. But the underlying issue here is him being voted in as a justice in USA supreme court, the highes in the land.

Ms fords case, while credible, won't hold in a court of law. She doesn't have any witnesses, her recollections, while blievable, won't convince beyond a reasanable doubt. I think this is why she didn't press charges. Beside keeping Kavanough out of the supreme court is of greater relevance than persuing this any other way. This man would drag the american justice system back to the dark ages.

#iamwithher

Apparently was raped in 1982 but the woman doesn't remember what happened a few months ago. These type of females need to stop using the excuse of I was suffering so I couldn't come out earlier.

It was in 1982 she had decades to come out with her story. When someone is successful is the only time women like this want to point a finger and blame a man its shameful.

It's also sad that real rape victims are not being heard.

Rich

That someone has to interpret the constitution of the United States of America and since his sponsor Trump hates Somalis, he could rumbet stamp for the expulsion of Somalis, legal or illegal. Mind boggling why you guys are attracted to those who hate you.

Rich

That someone has to interpret the constitution of the United States of America and since his sponsor Trump hates Somalis, he could rumbet stamp for the expulsion of Somalis, legal or illegal. Mind boggling why you guys are attracted to those who hate you.
I don't like Republicans. But there are holes in her story. She is not an honest person. Therefore is it right to accuse someone that is innocent??

This is clearly politically motivated.

This women was also a hardcore anti-Trump campaigner. She's one of those crazy left wing feminists that'd rather drink poison than agree with president Trump on any issue.
These women just want fame and pity. It was apparently fine 30 yrs ago but for some reason they want to expose him now with no evidence. Men beware of what you say and do these hoes might try and set you up 30 years from now

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
These women just want fame and pity. It was apparently fine 30 yrs ago but for some reason they want to expose him now with no evidence. Men beware of what you say and do these hoes might try and set you up 30 years from now
Exactly. Plus, why would a famous guy, who can buy any women in the world tarnish his record for a sloppy seconds with one women?!! It's a rare case even if that happens.

Exactly. Plus, why would a famous guy, who can buy any women in the world tarnish his record for a sloppy seconds with one women?!! It's a rare case even if that happens.
Its the same with that shrek looking bastard who used to make movies. All those chicks were fine sucking him off to get better acting roles. But when they regretted it they all started saying it was rape and sexual assault. Notice nobody reported him to the police the whole time. It was all for clout

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Its the same with that shrek looking bastard who used to make movies. All those chicks were fine sucking him off to get better acting roles. But when they regretted it they all started saying it was rape and sexual assault. Notice nobody reported him to the police the whole time. It was all for clout
Yes. That dude is a horrible person but he is the most thanked man at the Oscars. He was a powerful movie mogul and all those es were "fine" sucking him off for a role... Any role.

The current feminist wave is poisonous and it created an atmosphere of fear and mistrust between Men and Women. If she doesn't like you she can easily destroy your whole life.

VixR

Veritas
The issue is if we were in a party and I groped you while no one sees it. Then it becomes my word vs your word. With no witnesses or any other prove. Do you think I should be found guilty? Or are we gonna say since the accusation is so bad that even with no prove, we dont want to be associated with you. So you should be punished some how
First off, I encourage anyone who hasn’t watched the hearing to watch it. It’s proving to be very informative. I’ve only been able to watch Dr Ford’s questioning so far, but I find her to be credible and consistent as far I’ve watched her. I have nothing to say on Judge Kavanaugh just yet.

That all said, this hearing is being conducted by the Senate Judiciary Committee. It’s not a court of law, it’s a senate hearing, so they can hardly charge or prosecute him as guilty of a crime. They can only consider the credibility of the allegations and whether they are tenable for a office of that caliber, and then vote on the nominee. It’s up to the WH to open an FBI investigation, which they are in a position to do if they do choose, and it’s what the accuser is expressly asking for.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was pushed through without an FBI investigation though. Frankly, it didn’t do Anita Hill any favors to get one. Clarence Thomas still scraped by, although the charges here are more serious than the ones I’ve heard described concerning Hill’s hearing. Ford is alleging attempted drunken rape at the hands of Kavanaugh and his friend, not groping. Speaking for myself, having experienced groping, I wouldn’t file two guys pushing me into a room to try to rape me under groping. Groping is pedestrian to me, maybe that says something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts