Do you believe that age gaps matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Lets be real, at 22-25 unless a girl tells you her age its hard to tell because appearance wise they look completely the same as when they were 18-20.

A 22 yr old woman doesn't magically change to look different on her 22nd birthday and 22 is very young.

So yeah guys like the OP sound kinda creepy tbh.
op is creepy, but a 22 year old docent look like a 25 year old they usually go through some aging by then, also 22 isn't very young, by 21 they should be done with uni so 22 is like a career women

Tukraq

VIP
@World sxb why the qashin, 16 or 17 is too young for most 20 year olds and its weird to be into brace faced high schoolers tbh, most 20 year old guy like their age group i.e. 20/21 the thing is they continue liking that age group even when they get older

World

VIP
@World sxb why the qashin, 16 or 17 is too young for most 20 year olds and its weird to be into brace faced high schoolers tbh, most 20 year old guy like their age group i.e. 20/21 the thing is they continue liking that age group even when they get older
20/21 year olds prefer older guys tbh, they just have a different mentality. They expect you to drive a nice car, dress expensively, take you out to expensive places to eat, go on holidays and shit because that’s what the guys she prefers (24-25) has/do.

But a 17 year old girl will just be happy you drive a car and that you spend a lot of time with her. Like they aren’t as materialistic and prefer YOU not what you have.

Tukraq

VIP
20/21 year olds prefer older guys tbh, they just have a different mentality. They expect you to drive a nice car, dress expensively, take you out to expensive places to eat, go on holidays and shit because that’s what the guys she prefers (24-25) has/do.

But a 17 year old girl will just be happy you drive a car and that you spend a lot of time with her.
yeah but 21 is the most attractive sahib be real, its their prime, before that its too early after that its down hill

Not true. I’ve never seen a 24 year old and thought, hmmm she looks 18. They all look 30 to me.

And of course I don’t like the mentality of girls that are 24, they are old. We obviously don’t have anything to relate with. They all tend to have careers, are getting married and shit. I prefer a more youthful girl.

Look you're young and when I was your age 25 seemed old. But the age I am at the only thing that has changed is maturity level.

A 25 yr old will not be interested in you and vise versa, but the appearence part doesn't make sense because at 25 unless you have bad genes people cannot really pinpoint if you are 20, 23 or 25. That is something I 100% know as people cannot really guess my age unless I talk and mention my career and the way I carry myself.

For both men and women your 20s are your prime physically.

But a 17 year old girl will just be happy you drive a car and that you spend a lot of time with her. Like they aren’t as materialistic and prefer YOU not what you have.

This is the mentality that I am talking about. It seems to me its less about physicality and more about the pressures of what women expect from you.

Also, your young and probably in uni, surely you should be focusing on other things but girls?

World

VIP
yeah but 21 is the most attractive sahib be real, its their prime, before that its too early after that its down hill
21 is when a girl finishes university.

You really think that 3 years of drinking/partying and going out will not take a toll on her? That her metabolism wouldn’t have slowed down and that she still will be fit?

I prefer 18 year olds, they tend to have the best bodies and youthful appearance.

Tukraq

VIP

You really think that 3 years of drinking/partying and going out will not take a toll on her? That her metabolism wouldn’t have slowed down and that she still be fit?

I prefer 18 year olds, they tend to have the best bodies and youthful appearance.
I'm just being real, 18 they haven't matured into their bodies, 21 is probably the peak before the start to fall of

op is creepy, but a 22 year old docent look like a 25 year old they usually go through some aging by then, also 22 isn't very young, by 21 they should be done with uni so 22 is like a career women

That is how I know many here are very childish.

I assure you, a 25 yr old will look no different to that of a 22 yr old. What real aging is going to take place in someones 20s?

You really think that 3 years of drinking/partying and going out will not take a toll on her? That her metabolism wouldn’t have slowed down and that she still will be fit?

Women metabolism usually slow down in their late 20s early 30s, plus what is this talk of partying?

Drinking alcohol makes everyone look disgusting and bloated. But that isn't something for you to think about unless you are going for white women tbh.

Tukraq

VIP
That is how I know many here are very childish.

I assure you, a 25 yr old will look no different to that of a 22 yr old. What real aging is going to take place in someones 20s?
the 20s is where most aging occurs for women lol by the time their 30 they look like almost a completely different person, 22 to 25 has major changes tbh and yes I can tell very easily

the 20s is where most aging occurs for women lol by the time their 30 they look like almost a completely different person, 22 to 25 has major changes tbh and yes I can tell very easily

Nope, not true 20s is when women are in their prime.

Main difference is 100% mentality.

If a woman looks completely different at 24 to when she did at 20 then something is really wrong with her.

the prime is the early 20s from 20 to 22 not the whole decade lol

You keep on qouting a study from okaycupid lol.

Look i've mentioned this already. If a woman looks completely different at 24 to when she was 20 then something is completely wrong.

What usually changes is mentality, dress and career.

Tukraq

VIP

Look i've mentioned this already. If a woman looks completely different at 24 to when she was 20 then something is completely wrong.

looks to abayoo be real, unless your melanated and "don't crack"

Tukraq

VIP

8033lv9zuki21.png

this is age 20 vs age 30, 25 is literally the mid point obviously there are major changes by then

8033lv9zuki21.png

this is age 20 vs age 30, 25 is literally the mid point obviously there are major changes by then

That picture is ridiculous :ftw9nwa:

You basically got naturally attractive women on the left and naturally unattractive women on the right.

The women in 30-33 column would still look unattractive even if they were in their 20s. Also I can see that many of them look as though they are in their 40s. Saxib stop trolling.

Even some of the girls in the 18-20 column look bloody old and some can pass for 30, but just attractive ones.

:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts