Do you believe that age gaps matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
You probably have the mentality of a 16 year old. Can’t be helped in that case :tacky:
It depends

I’m very interested topics that most people my age and even older aren’t that interested in

But I don’t feel that different to when I was 18, which is how old I was when I created this account.

I prefer hanging out with 18 year olds as well, before I didn’t like hanging around with guys younger than me.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Nothing wrong with it saaxib, men prefer younger women, while women prefer older men it’s natural. For me I’m only ever going to marry a women that’s between 17-20 no old s saaxibiyal. 13612258-150B-47D5-AF5E-C221CD427266.png

It depends

I’m very interested topics that most people my age and even older aren’t that interested in

But I don’t feel that different to when I was 18, which is how old I was when I created this account.

I prefer hanging out with 18 year olds as well, before I didn’t like hanging around with guys younger than me.
I sort of get you now. Maybe you’ll feel differently as you get older. 20 is a limbo age tbf.

Gambar

VIP
It depends

You’re only 20, things will be much different when you’re 25.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You’re only 20, things will be much different when you’re 25.

I don't get what he is even talking about when he's just 20. There is literally no difference between the girls that are his age and those that are 18-19. Does he think the moment they hit their 20th birthday that something changes?

Gambar

VIP
I don't get what he is even talking about when he's just 20. There is literally no difference between the girls that are his age and those that are 18-19. Does he think the moment they hit their 20th birthday that something changes?
What is the difference between 19 and 20? :icon lol:

It depends. I am the age the ladies want me to be. For a 18 years old, I'm 20 and for a 30 years old, I become 32.

Now explain me want you meant, im curious :trumpsmirk:

It means you’re not even really a grown up mentally until you are 25.

Like is it weird if a 20 year old goes for a 16/17 year old.

To me i hate how society would view that man as a predator or something. Mainly social media to be honest. If one person says something, everyone follows that opinion like sheep. People have a hoard like mentality and can't think for themselves.

Im sure that 10-15 years ago, before there was any social media and there was only small internet forums and chat roomse, that age gap would be perfectly normal and more typical.

People want to shame me just because i don't like girls my age (20) and prefer girls between 16-19 which is perfectly fine and legal.
Ok i use to think they dont untill recently ahaha yes they matter honey! My freaking uncle got divorced then went back home married a girl younger than his eldest daughter [shes 21] lol i guess they dont matter if say like the woman is 30 years old and guy is 40 ish or even 50ish and the qoman is equally financially stable then i can say yeah maybe they love each other otherwise i think someone is being exploited either due to money or power whate ever. I still hope everything goes well for my unlce and his wife am just in shock changed the way i view men in general lol damn!!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
What is the difference between 19 and 20? :icon lol:

It means you’re not even really a grown up mentally until you are 25.

Literally no difference between girls 18, 19, 20. They are all mentally in the same stage in their lives and all look exactly the same. I could understand a bit more if he was in his mid 20s but this just seems weird as f*ck. I think he just wants a girl who was born in the 2000s :russ:

Tukraq

VIP
I did some research on this and it turns out the perfect couple is a 21 year old women and a 23 year old guy
1410381550258_wps_8_Dating_Graph_COMPOSITE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending