Do you believe that age gaps matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Like is it weird if a 20 year old goes for a 16/17 year old.

To me i hate how society would view that man as a predator or something. Mainly social media to be honest. If one person says something, everyone follows that opinion like sheep. People have a hoard like mentality and can't think for themselves.

Im sure that 10-15 years ago, before there was any social media and there was only small internet forums and chat roomse, that age gap would be perfectly normal and more typical.

People want to shame me just because i don't like girls my age (20) and prefer girls between 16-19 which is perfectly fine and legal.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Yes it matters. I'm 24 and I cant even look at others that are 2 years YOUNGER. It feels too weird to consider them as equals, relationship-wise.

Max age I'm alright with them being 3 years older.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You can get married legally in Utah if you are 15 years of age, you need to go Salt Lake City for a nice fresh meat, I don't talk girls older than 22, I can't deal with a loose Siil.:noneck:

Last edited by a moderator:

World

VIP
You can get married legally in Utah if you are 15 years of age, you need to go Salt Lake City for a nice fresh meat, I don't talk girls older than 22, I hate loose Siil.:noneck:
15 is a bit young for me, I prefer 16-19. I feel like 15 year olds look a bit too childish.

Yeah I don’t think I can ever find 22 year olds attractive. Most girls my age already are starting to look bad.

15 is a bit young for me, I prefer 16-19. I feel like 15 year olds look a bit too childish.

Yeah I don’t think I can ever find 22 year olds attractive. Most girls my age already are starting to look bad.
You probably have the mentality of a 16 year old. Can’t be helped in that case :tacky:

notes.gif

Ages gap are very normal, it's not like a 16/17 years old is a kid. I think it is in our nature to look for women younger than our own age and for women to look after men older than them. But what i will never understand is, why do some females looked like super models with 16 and when they reached 22-25 they became quite average (their body).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending