Do you believe Somalia will bounce back?

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Whilst I am grateful for what I have I would rather live in xamar I was so happy when I was there.My family is from there and I could genuinely help people out.
Haye abti welcome We will wait for you, but don't leave after a year adkeyso 😅😂

Haye abti welcome We will wait for you, but don't leave after a year adkeyso 😅😂
I really don't understand you, why don't you go from here? I mean, you are a graduate and yet you are wasting your life. Why don't you go to the Gulf countries or do something? However, this is ultimately your decision.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I really don't understand you, why don't you go from here? I mean, you are a graduate and yet you are wasting your life. Why don't you go to the Gulf countries or do something? However, this is ultimately your decision.
I tried a lot, but it didn't work
in 2021. I got a scholarship in China, but I was stupid. I got a lot of money that year and
I said no to it I will collect my money and go to Europe later, and now the economic situation become worse
I still regret it
As I told you before, I no longer have excited for this and now I have responsibility

You guys are doomed. The end result in the next few decades will be the big beards will take your country and give it peace but you will be living in the Stone Age with their barbaric view of Islam, simultaneously you will be heavily sanctioned by the world and with no economic development or growth.

The current status quo is your best option
Garaad Awal, I was waiting on your positive imput hahahaa

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
4 pages and not a single comment about ways to improve the economy,infrastructure and living standards of Somalis
7B799D6C-91AF-4028-880B-3A2D975051BF.png

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
If Somalis can get over tribalism and unite, if the diaspora who are more educated move back to Somalia and help its economy ( this includes Somalis in other African nations such and Kenya or South Africa) and we get rid of HSM and put a more capable leader then definitely. Wallahi I always tell Somalis in the diaspora instead of staying the west or Kenya and becoming a teacher there, why don’t you go back to Somalia and be a teacher in Somalia and teach the thousands of kids who need it, instead of becoming a doctor in whatever country ur in right now go back to Somalia and be a doctor for the thousands of people who need it, instead of joining the military in Sweden Britain or Kenya go be apart of Somalias military, Somalia is in one of the most strategic places in the world, we can literally control the entire worlds trade, We have more oil than the entire gulf combined, 80% of the world frankincense, some of the most natural uranium in the entire world, gold deposits in the north. And the longest coastline in Africa. If we can actually unite and utilise our resources/land Somalia can be one of the best countries in Africa. Most of Somalia population is children/ teenagers a lot of whom don’t have access to education. If we can actually educate the younger generation and get rid of these old head who preach tribalism and are corrupt asf we’ll prosper. It’s sad how we are destroying our own country.

If Somalis can get over tribalism and unite, if the diaspora who are more educated move back to Somalia and help its economy ( this includes Somalis in other African nations such and Kenya or South Africa) and we get rid of HSM and put a more capable leader then definitely. Wallahi I always tell Somalis in the diaspora instead of staying the west or Kenya and becoming a teacher there, why don’t you go back to Somalia and be a teacher in Somalia and teach the thousands of kids who need it, instead of becoming a doctor in whatever country ur in right now go back to Somalia and be a doctor for the thousands of people who need it, instead of joining the military in Sweden Britain or Kenya go be apart of Somalias military, Somalia is in one of the most strategic places in the world, we can literally control the entire worlds trade, We have more oil than the entire gulf combined, 80% of the world frankincense, some of the most natural uranium in the entire world, gold deposits in the north. And the longest coastline in Africa. If we can actually unite and utilise our resources/land Somalia can be one of the best countries in Africa. Most of Somalia population is children/ teenagers a lot of whom don’t have access to education. If we can actually educate the younger generation and get rid of these old head who preach tribalism and are corrupt asf we’ll prosper. It’s sad how we are destroying our own country.
inshallah i’ll go back to help my ppl and community. 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Trending