Do you believe nationalists have a qabil agenda?

Do you believe nationalists have a qabil agenda?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most current day Somalis cannot claim to be nationalists or “wadani”. They’re not wired to be pure wadanis. Somalia would have to undergo drastic economic reforms/development, a nationalistic revolution and at least 30 years of peace to produce actual wadanis. I have never seen a so called “wadani” who hasn’t had their qabiilist biases rear it’s ugly head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not true there are plenty throughout all communities. There are also some communities you could argue are already more wired this way. If we eradicate the negative influence of geeljire once and for all we will have ourselves a country.

these stupid odeys man. Fucking clowns. They need to be rounded up and sent to the care home. We aer 500 years behind the world,
When will these niggas stop? Until we reach BC and the achaemenid period or prehistoria?
Something needs to be done. They have infested somalia with this qabil bullshit. Al shabab use this to cause havoc.
Somalia is probably one of the only places where a Chinese style social revolution would be an unqualified good.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Somalia is in such a deep deep hole,i can not honestly envision a way out

all the things that can fix Somalia comes off as repulsive or alien to the shacabs
it’s time to accept that we won’t see a stable Somalia in our life time

all the things that can fix Somalia comes off as repulsive or alien to the shacabs
just shove all the old qabilists into care homes. They are poison.

we will inshallah

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somali supremacy by any means. Any unifying force is welcomed Irregardless of what qabil they represent. If I have a Qabil bias it’s towards whichever clan supports the NW secessionists outside of toghdeer and waqooyi galbeed, the ones in Somalia that celebrate may 18 all need to be jailed. Can’t see their flag, it raises my blood pressure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but even if the NW secessionists split from us, my genuine wish would be that they become the richest country in Africa.

Collaborate Planet Of The Apes GIF
Same to me, I don't care about the qabiil as long as it serves my view point.

disappointed in SSPOT to say the least. People here lost the plot. “Your from here so you shouldn’t want the welfare of Somalis”

Somalis are a single tribe. Every clan has married out. Qabil has gotten more Somalis killed than AS, we’ve also had hundreds of millions squandered due to qabil. We’re already targeted enough as an ethnicity, so try your best not to add fuel to the fire and not engaging in this nonsense based on ancestry.

@johnsepei5 your keeping your expectations low, but we aren’t doomed yet.

Last edited:

The ones back home have not experienced real struggle. Once aid and remittances gets cut off, then it will be a real sink or swim situation.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Most southie clans are hypocrites. Take Averghedir for example, couple months ago they were pro HSM government and most of their online folks were criticizing Deni for looking out for PL interests. The minute the squatter evictions order come out they made a u-turn and are now mucarads. I don't mind anyone supporting anyone out of their clan interests,but why criticize others for looking out their interests? Whenever anyone south of mudug preaches wadanimo, run my friend and never believe them.
:):(:deadpeter::deadrose:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
The results are insane... You losers are coming after the only neutral and non-destructive non-moryaan group the nationalist. You failures are so lacking of shame you come for the people who still hold nationalism for Honestly a Failed Country. To the 26 absolute harden blackened heart people May allah guide you guys and Your persistance in qabil to this day is absolutely astonishing

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I took a hard look at the results too Good job for making them public @jusbrowsin I can actually respect that Only proves my point if you have interacted with the people who voted yes. They tend to be qabilistic in nature and a selfish mindset

The results are insane... You losers are coming after the only neutral and non-destructive non-moryaan group the nationalist. You failures are so lacking of shame you come for the people who still hold nationalism for Honestly a Failed Country. To the 26 absolute harden blackened heart people May allah guide you guys and Your persistance in qabil to this day is absolutely astonishing
Theres barely any true patriots, only people who pretend to be. Just because we don't believe their fake patriotism masking their qabilst agenda doesn't mean we're coming for them. Just that they ain't fooling us.

Trending