Do you believe nationalists have a qabil agenda?

Do you believe nationalists have a qabil agenda?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nationalism is a tool used to anger dumb voters to vote against their interest
And you fully think it can't be wielded in a more positive manifestation for people back home? I don't think it can be disputed that it's weaponised against voters - we always see it go down in Western politics, but our annoyingly qabilist society can't even benefit from even a little dose of nationalism? 🤔

Last edited:
The Somali nationalist in whom I put my trust must:

1. Publicly denounce his qabiil, refrain from paying Qaraan, and refuse to teach his kids about his abtirsi.
2. Avoid eating Canjeero, Bariis, Baasto, or wearing macawiis due to their perceived alien cultural influences.
3. Ensure that his wife, friends, and associates all hail from distant and different qabiils.
4. Attend JUMA only in Mosques where the sermon is conducted solely in Af Somali.
5. If he lives in Canada, his favorite hockey team must be the Toronto Maple Leafs because it shows that, regardless of how shitty his team always performs, he remains loyal to it.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
4. Attend JUMA only in Mosques where the sermon is conducted solely in Af Somali.
Terrible take. The Khutbah should be in the language of the country. If you attend Friday Prayer in Djibouti Ofcourse it would be in Somali or if you attend it in Beijing Ofcourse it would be in Mandarin.

Keep extremist ethnic nationalism away from the the deen.

Terrible take. The Khutbah should be in the language of the country. If you attend Friday Prayer in Djibouti Ofcourse it would be in Somali or if you attend it in Beijing Ofcourse it would be in Mandarin.

Keep extremist ethnic nationalism away from the the deen.
We're on the same page bro

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
And you fully think it can't be wielded in a more positive manifestation for people back home? I don't think it can be disputed that it's weaponised against voters - we always see it go down in Western politics, but our annoyingly qabilist society can't even benefit from even a little dose of nationalism? 🤔

Civic and national pride is different to nationalism. You can be appreciative and proud of being Somali without being a nationalist.

I don’t mind patriotism or national pride but I don’t like a nationalist attitude of my country before all else.

Creates arrogance and violence similar to tribalism.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Nationalism seeks to unite and make the country independent and standing on its own feet. A higher goal that seeks to change their meek and humililating existence today is naturally 'suspcious'.

You are mistaking nationalism and patriotism.

Which is ironic considering the premise of your message was to state that people misunderstood nationalism.

:dead:

Qabilits are pretty much retarded and too dumb to ever build anything of value they will forever be a deficit to somalis :manny: .

They act like their clan can build civilizations when in reality it only destroys them. Qabilism has lead to these years of humiliation. Qabil Odeys or "leaders" live in luxury while sending their kids to die fighting another kid from another qabil because he breathed oxygen in their "turf". Somalis need to realise your qabil means jackshit. Thats why somalis sadly drown in the Mediterranean trying to leave the mess these odays have caused.

We are living in the stone age because of qabil. Who gives a shit what qabil you come from. You dont even got running water but your worried about something as primitive as a name and title. South, north, east and west of the somali peninsula dont even got functioning goverments, just odeys who pocket money from their struggling populus to buy land.

Thats why if i asked a somali if he wanted to stay or leave they will immediatly pick the latter.

We have failed in every metric because some retards care more about their title then their working together with their own people.
Unless somalis wake up from this primitive mindset, then we aint never going to see a change.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Also qabilism is very primitive and so many of you guys engage in that pathetic behaviour you guys all live in the west there’s no reason for you so be acting out like that when you don’t have to deal with the actual consequences

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@DR OSMAN jaajuus kaafir eh baa tahay just like your daddy, you’re working for the ethiopians trying to blackmail pro self determination Ogaden youth that live in qurbaha Nacala kugu yaalo you el chapo looking motherfucker it runs in the family doesn’t it?🤔 this whole “dabadhilif” trait?
View attachment 329609
I’m sure if your little clan lost that many men they’d seize to exist.
why do people keep talking about his dad

qabil will forever be a defict folks, you dont see whites, browns or south americans fighing over qabil. They fight collectively, thats why theres economic seblance and stability.

We are too retarded to realise shooting your own brother will only cause more faliure.
Cadaans and yahuud want to constatly make you hate each other. They wanted us destroyed but instead of them holding the gun we took the gun and shot ourselves in the head.

Qabilism will be a thorn in our backs. I can gurarentee you we will become another iraq and syira x 100 if we dont change. Wake up and realise that.

Dont die knowing the the next generation will be ashamed to consider themselves somali when half the world is 100 years ahead.

Qabilism is a disease.

Most current day Somalis cannot claim to be nationalists or “wadani”. They’re not wired to be pure wadanis. Somalia would have to undergo drastic economic reforms/development, a nationalistic revolution and at least 30 years of peace to produce actual wadanis. I have never seen a so called “wadani” who hasn’t had their qabiilist biases rear it’s ugly head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isnt the only way nationalist can be born...many of us who grow up in the west see how unified countries advance and develop, so when we mature we want the same for somali nationhood and this is how many non tribalist wadani are born.

Im in a group chat with few somali youth who are raised in the west and we only discuss development ideas for somalia as a nation and how to elevate from the status quo. We see how in these unified countries they bring their brightest to centralised departments and whatever they develop is spread out across the nation..this is the fruit of unionism and we can never have it in the current divided somalia. Unionism is the only way to progress.
We never discuss qabil since it can be counterproductive

3 reasons that led to growing up in the west and still end up having tribalist mentality :

1: being around tribalist elders or other tribalism influence, causing the primitive tribalism mentality to be passed on. But after being educated many grow out of this one

2: being a retarded and lacking the intelligence to come up with alternatives to the status quo so only dwelling in the current issues and aligning with a side they offer

3: social rejects who thinks a sense of belonging to a tribe will give them their own little social group to belong to. These ones are usually trolls and dont even really care about tribalism but they just want to fit into something so they larp and bring qabil into discussions

Last edited:
Qabil is a bad idea if your government is a service provider.
If your government is predatory then qabil is a better choice for providing your personal security. Sure clans fight and there's no loss of life but nothing like the wholesale slaughter an out of control government can bring to your door. That's why Somalia looks like it does. It's just a part of the calculation people are making.

Qabil is a bad idea if your government is a service provider.
If your government is predatory then qabil is a better choice for providing your personal security. Sure clans fight and there's no loss of life but nothing like the wholesale slaughter an out of control government can bring to your door. That's why Somalia looks like it does. It's just a part of the calculation people are making.
these stupid odeys man. Fucking clowns. They need to be rounded up and sent to the care home. We aer 500 years behind the world,
When will these niggas stop? Until we reach BC and the achaemenid period or prehistoria?
Something needs to be done. They have infested somalia with this qabil bullshit. Al shabab use this to cause havoc.

these stupid odeys man. Fucking clowns. They need to be rounded up and sent to the care home. We aer 500 years behind the world,
When will these niggas stop? Until we reach BC and the achaemenid period or prehistoria?
Something needs to be done. They have infested somalia with this qabil bullshit. Al shabab use this to cause havoc.

Yeah I get it but you need to be realistic. The last leader of a united Somalia used qabil and tried to wipe some clans out. No one forgot this and everyone uses that in their thinking when dealing with the state. Now some clans have defacto control, no way on earth they are giving it up.

We are all langaabs if we cant even look at each other for 40 seconds. Somalia has everything. Sea, abundant land, resourceful and a youthful populus but our retardedness took the helm and now we look like a curse.

Every qabil is langaab lol. What have you done for modern day somalia and its people?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My vision of Somalia is very simple.

I want a boy born in Berbera to be able to go to University in Bosaso, marry a girl from Baidoa, start a career & family and settle down in Baardheere, and vice versa.