Do you believe in the law of attraction/manifestation?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Sometimes. I feel like it’s a scam though. it’s just your inner subconscious working half the time. I tried manifesting since it was a huge trend and the vid said to try something simple, so I manifested seeing a butterfly. Two weeks later I saw one. The trick is to let your mind go and forget it,

Or maybe because it was summer and the monarch butterflies were moving south. Your pick lol

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I don't grasp a thorough understanding of it, but it's complete bullshit that you can manifest anything in life by putting your energy out there. The reason people think it works better is because it makes them recognize opportunities that have been around, and actively acknowledgle them as prospects.

Alluring

Sayonara
I'm not sure if this experience counts.... but

Sometimes I will hope for something in my head as a simple thought without focusing on it too much, and they always happen. But, when I sit down and try to will it to happen, it never does. I'm guessing it's because in the first scenario, my hopes weren't overly high so I got a great outcome. In the second, I expected an outcome thus it's more annoying when my expected outcome doesn't come.

It’s religion without the “stuff.” Its dembi because you’re attributing your gains to the universe, and not to Allah. As a Muslim, I’d stay away from it and use duaa as a direct link to seek from the One who created it all.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It’s religion without the “stuff.” Its dembi because you’re attributing your gains to the universe, and not to Allah. As a Muslim, I’d stay away from it and use duaa as a direct link to seek from the One who created it all.
It also has hindu origins. I stay away from it especially writing it down 3x7x9 times and shit like that.

"ya allah please let me pass this test i promise ill pray 10 rukus today"
"ya allah please let me find my moms keys or else she'll beat my ass"

:samwelcome:

It also has hindu origins. I stay away from it especially writing it down 3x7x9 times and shit like that.

"ya allah please let me pass this test i promise ill pray 10 rukus today"
"ya allah please let me find my moms keys or else she'll beat my ass"

:samwelcome:
People want spiritual guidance, but don’t want labels and don’t want to be defined by what they consider “rigid rules” hence the uptick in meditation and manifestation.

I disagree completely. You’ve perhaps misunderstood the concepts of law of attraction. It works on an individual basis and has no core structural beliefs system. The universe can mean anything. Don’t get too hung up on the word. Law of attraction is more a state of mind set.

Like attracts like. If you think of something very often, things related to that will start to manifest itself. That’s not because it’s magic – but the human condition attracts that. It places a heavy emphasis on understanding your thinking patterns. When you constantly think negatively even if you don’t want it, it reappears in your life.

You can be a devout Muslim and still practice psychological tips & tricks from law of attraction to help you. They are not mutually exclusive.

I disagree completely. You’ve perhaps misunderstood the concepts of law of attraction. It works on an individual basis and has no core structural beliefs system. The universe can mean anything. Don’t get too hung up on the word. Law of attraction is more a state of mind set.

Like attracts like. If you think of something very often, things related to that will start to manifest itself. That’s not because it’s magic – but the human condition attracts that. It places a heavy emphasis on understanding your thinking patterns. When you constantly think negatively even if you don’t want it, it reappears in your life.

You can be a devout Muslim and still practice psychological tips & tricks from law of attraction to help you. They are not mutually exclusive.
We can agree to disagree. Although, you seem to have a very mature view of law of attraction that I don't see in the average person. For me, it seems like a slippery slope that could lead to dabbling in other things such as astrology, magic etc which is why I avoid it.

Trending