Do you believe in "Near Death Experience" ?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's an intriguing concept that many diseases or accident survivors talk about it.
As if they saw a light and a tunnel during their coma.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I recommend to all of you this book:
1618666784225.png

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Why?
What do you think of this idea of After-life? Reincarnation?
well the journey to akhira is mention by the prophet which will be the most terrifying event

A dangerous scary panic attack is real when you feel like your about to die or your mind is making you feel like your about to die and you just black

Keeysan

The humble one
Unless I actually experience it I'll take them as they are, a narration. Every person reflects on events differently

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I donโ€™t need adaans to tell me about the afterlife. But I know for sure from what Iโ€™ve heard from people who experienced it they either say it will be either be 2 things you will experience , intense pain or intense pleasure.

how will you enjoy being in heaven knowing that one of your relatives is burning in hell?
You do know that you can intercede for them, i mean if you are an all round bad person even Your family will hate you, but if you are good to people even strangers will intercede or enquire about you in heaven

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
how will you enjoy being in heaven knowing that one of your relatives is burning in hell?

I don't believe in Heaven, nor in Hell.

Those who thought they experienced these concepts were on mushrooms, with LSD effects.*

Like some Sufi mystics, Jewish Kabbalists,etc.

Psychologist

Changemaker
You do know that you can intercede for them, i mean if you are an all round bad person even Your family will hate you, but if you are good to people even strangers will intercede or enquire about you in heaven
ik but how many people tho. either way both place sound boring, and there isnt a "true" religion. every religion is full of misogynistic and killing innocent people for their thinking or making niggas pay tax cause of their religion.

Trending