Do You Believe In Ghosts?

What it a Jinn or Not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't believe in them you'll never see them :manny:

It's all in your head bruh
I totally agree with you when I was younger I use to hear so many stories that scared the shit out of me... and surprisingly I have many supernatural stories including seeing ghosts. I do believe they exist however I think it's the brain playing tricks on you making you see things that arent there.

Has horror movies desensitized anyone? I noticed now I'm not scared of noises or weird things in fact I get a thrill out of checking it out and figuring what's going on, for ex I was alone in the house and I heard noise in one of the rooms instead of freaking out I decided to investigate and check every room throughly mind you my heart was beating but not out of fear but excitement.. Another time It was late at night and I was sitting inside my dark car for awhile and out of nowhere I heard a clear voice behind me and my reaction was to put the light on, look behind me and yell "who's there" :drakewtf:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Has horror movies desensitized anyone? I noticed now I'm not scared of noises or weird things in fact I get a thrill out of checking it out and figuring what's going on, for ex I was alone in the house and I heard noise in one of the rooms instead of freaking out I decided to investigate and check every room throughly mind you my heart was beating but not out of fear but excitement.. Another time It was late at night and I was sitting inside my dark car for awhile and out of nowhere I heard a clear voice behind me and my reaction was to put the light on, look behind me and yell "who's there" :drakewtf:

f*ck that shit. Are you suicidal or something? :damn:

You're "white women in horror movies" status brave if you do risky shit like that :browtf:

f*ck that shit. Are you suicidal or something? :damn:

You're "white women in horror movies" status brave if you do risky shit like that :browtf:
Straight up I said it a million times that's exactly who I am and no I'm not suicidal it's just have you ever really been scared to the point you might throw up... I've had it happen so many times also including my fascination with horror and thriller movies ...I have a sweet taste for things that make my skin crawl :manny:
I guess the good thing about this is im not going to ask my future husband to check noises out cuz I'll be first to investigate :ftw9nwa:

I also realized animals don't scare me like white people I'll be quick to grab it but don't show me a bug I'll turn into a crying baby.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Straight up I said it a million times that's exactly who I am and no I'm not suicidal it's just have you ever really been scared to the point you might throw up... I've had it happen so many times also including my fascination with horror and thriller movies ...I have a sweet taste for things that make my skin crawl :manny:
I guess the good thing about this is im not going to ask my future husband to check noises out cuz I'll be first to investigate :ftw9nwa:

I also realized animals don't scare me like white people I'll be quick to grab it but don't show me a bug I'll turn into a crying baby.

You have some strange thrills. I don't mess with that stuff. After watching a horror movie I can't turn off the lights at night :noneck:

Yeah. White people are creepy as hell which is why I don't want to live in white suburbs. When some of their kids graduate they graduate from school shooters to serial killers. :damedamn:

I've witness jinn victims. Last time I saw one was 2 month ago.

And yes everyone knows jinns exist because why are they mentioned in Quran and Hadith.

We used to have a hospital in our small village. They closed it down to integrate it with a bigger hospital a mile away. Anyway the old hospital turned into a haunted hospital. youngsters would dare each other to go there at night. one told me they went there and the elevator followed them whatever store they went and how they would hear footsteps and doors slamming open and shut. the local newspaper ended up covering it calling it unexplainably creepy. now i did not go there i am to wise sxb.

I had a classmate whose friend once did a ghost calling thing. she ended up having a woman standing in the corner of her room not speaking and just being there. now we know these white Bettys have some balls but she just decided to ignore her. Untill one day she was biking home through the forest and that same woman came out of nowhere and grabbed her stearing wheele and yelled "dont ever call me again for no reason" and after that she never saw the ghost lady again. honestly if it was me if i saw some lady in my room only i could see i would run.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
i remember when i was about 16 i went to bed with my door locked, before sleeping i had a glass of unfinished milk and i placed it on my nightstand, when i woke up i noticed it was 1 millimeter moved from where i put it at the beginning and a droplet of milk was missing :wowsweat::wowsweat::wowsweat:
this was me immediate reaction
giphy.gif

too all the non ghost believers yes ghosts exist and yes they like milk so secure your caano:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending