What it a Jinn or Not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
A few years ago, I was upstairs in my room playing FIFA14 alone in the house when I heard the front door open and hooyo come in. She yelled in Somali, "Yonis! help me out waryaa" seemed to be struggling with some groceries. I ran downstairs to help her... but she wasn't there, no trace of here anywhere. Her car wasn't even parked outside either. I thought to myself "Nacalaa what is going", went back inside to pray 2 raqa'a and never spoke of it again.

tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just last week my sister woke up in the middle of the night, went to her car and got my car charger, woke me up and said here please stop yelling at me. Apparently I stood on her bed and started yelling at her for taking my car charger, it wasn't me, I was sound asleep. Let's say she sleeps with Surah baqarah on these couple of nights while she's sleeping.

I sometimes "hear" my name being called out as I walk somewhere. This happens rarely

Is it just me:gucciwhat:

If ghosts you mean jinn then yes.

@Reiko sxb you might be sleep walking:kanyehmm:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
A few years ago, I was upstairs in my room playing FIFA14 alone in the house when I heard the front door open and hooyo come in. She yelled in Somali, "Yonis! help me out waryaa" seemed to be struggling with some groceries. I ran downstairs to help her... but she wasn't there, no trace of here anywhere. Her car wasn't even parked outside either. I thought to myself "Nacalaa what is going", went back inside to pray 2 raqa'a and never spoke of it again.

tenor.gif
So if your mom spoke to you and wasn't actually there, then she DIDNT speak to you and you should get a grip. Err on the side that you're predisposed to stupidity.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I knew a friend who was possessed by a jinn. He started speaking Arabic fluently.

He held a conversation with an imam.

The only Arabic education he had was from madrasa learning how to read Qur'an properly, that's it.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I knew a friend who was possessed by a jinn. He started speaking Arabic fluently.

He held a conversation with an imam.

The only Arabic education he had was from madrasa learning how to read Qur'an properly, that's it.
@ArchBishopofAtheism you're an atheist so explain to us how this is possible :hillarybiz:

Malcolm X

So it must be jinns? Why are you such simpletons? Assume there's a logical explanation for everything because there is.
There is no evidence that everything has to be logical

While some things that have been previously illogical is made logical with new discoveries but there are many that are still illogical and may never become logical.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

While some things that have been previously illogical is made logical with new discoveries but there are many that are still illogical and may never become logical.
Theres also plenty of things that are illogical and are still objectively true.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

So jinns must have taught your friend fluent Arabic? And Yonis mom that wasn't there actually did call him? What are the odds that you believe in jinn and are doing conformation bias?

Malcolm X

So jinns must have taught your friend fluent Arabic? And Yonis mom that wasn't there actually did call him? What are the odds that you believe in jinn and are doing conformation bias?
I actually didn't know about jinn thing, I wasn't that religious back then.

At moment, jinns are the best explanation for what I saw back there. It's going to stay that way unless you can come up with something better.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I actually didn't know about jinn thing, I wasn't that religious back then.

At moment, jinns are the best explanation for what I saw back there. It's going to stay that way unless you can come up with something better.
You are 100% certain that a dude started speaking fluent Arabic suddenly when he didnt before?

Malcolm X

Do you speak fluent Arabic? If not how do you know it was fluent?
No but I know this because multiple people were there.

His possession wasn't a secret, he basically thrashed out and a lot of people came to help. They were every bit as surprised as I was.

My little knowledge of arabic agreed with their view that he was speaking fluent arabic

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
No but I know this because multiple people were there.

His possession wasn't a secret, he basically thrashed out and a lot of people came to help. They were every bit as surprised as I was.

My little knowledge of arabic agreed with their view that he was speaking fluent arabic
Did he ever tell you how this whole thing went down? Like, how many jinns were there? What did they tell him? Why did they teach him Arabic? Did you ever ask him to explain?

Secondly, if this happened in Canada, what do you think mental health professionals would say? Do you think they'd be as dumbfounded or would they have a logical explanation?

Lastly, we all live on the same earth and what happens in Africa/arabia likely happens in the west. Why do you think its not a thing in the west? If Bob down the street suddenly learned Chinese, that would kick off an avalanche of news stories.

VixR

Veritas
Some of my coworkers claim the building we work in is haunted and they tell these tales about how they hear crying down one hall or someone tapping on pipes, and that they see ghosts playfully running down corridors from the corner of their eyes.

I'm like :cosbyhmm:

Yh, I said just shoot me when I start hearing shit, 'cuz apparently you're out of your minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending