Do you believe in free speech?

In whatever place you live in should people be allowed to say or whatever they want? Should their be limitations, and what should those limitations be.

Yes, I do. Something that most people don’t know is that in no other country in the world outside of the USA, is free speech protected under law. None. Not Canada, not all of Europe. No other country. If they can control what you say, they control what you think.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Freedom of speech is good. But also is Akhlaaq

Warlaabe

Malenism | Akh-Right Movement الصوماليون عرب
Yes, I do. Something that most people don’t know is that in no other country in the world outside of the USA, is free speech protected under law. None. Not Canada, not all of Europe. No other country. If they can control what you say, they control what you think.
why do your government want to kill Edward Snowden?

Warlaabe

He leaked high sensitive classified information on national security. Leaking government information that doesn’t belong to you is not free speech. That’s called a crime, a high level one.
so according to you it should be limited and it was the government who was spying on ppl stop being a hypocrite

so according to you it should be limited and it was the government who was spying on ppl stop being a hypocrite
You’re taking this conversation off track. I’m not defending the government’s actions. I’m just point out the leaking classified information on national security is not free speech, can we agree on that?

Warlaabe

You’re taking this conversation off track. I’m not defending the government’s actions. I’m just point out the leaking classified information on national security is not free speech, can we agree on that?
no because he should be allowed to say what he wants

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Free speech should definitely be a thing. But you shouldn't cry when you receive the consequences to your actions. If you say some disrespectful stuff to someone else and they beat the crap out of you that's your problem. If someone is saying racist stuff all you have to do is ignore tf. As long as they're not making any threats or there is no concern for your safety then crying about it is just stupid.

None of you believe in freedom of speech. You gladly and freely, out of nowhere, insult other people's religions but if someone mildly criticizes your religion in response, not only do you get angry but you become violent.

America's got it right.
1st amendment: Freedom of speech
2nd amendment: Right to Bear arms

That basically means say what you will, but you better be able to back your shit up:mjohreally:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
None of you believe in freedom of speech. You gladly and freely insult other people's religions but if someone mildly criticizes your religion, not only do you get angry but you become violent.
Nah not at all, Muhammad cartoons don't bother me, and I think you're a bottom.

Free speech baby
1588016153856.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warlaabe

None of you believe in freedom of speech. You gladly and freely, out of nowhere, insult other people's religions but if someone mildly criticizes your religion in response, not only do you get angry but you become violent.
NO country allows freedom of speech

No, I prefer China's and Singapore's methods of governance. When I went to both countries, the people there were organized, polite, and disciplined. Both countries were extremely safe, compare that to the US where some places are a complete no go zones due to high crime.

Free speech causes too much kibir, nobody gives a shit what you think, keep it to yourself.

To add details to the question as @Western4Life brings up does that extend to criticizing religion. Would you guys be cool with people talking labeling the prophet in a negative light since it seems that is the most heated example.