• I Don't Know

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Depends what you mean.
Did we all come from amoeba? No
Do genes mutate? Yes

Yes and no. There are parts of evolution that are scientifically prove and can't be denied, but I am not believe we came from monkeys for a second.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
God created us. We do not know the β€œwhy” of the design but we know he made us

Humans were designed to be 'different' from creation Allaah swt created before. ie The Jiinn had no shape or form. They are smokeless fire. Our human design was born out of being different from Angels and Jiinn. That is why Allaah swt says in the Quran -

"Truly, We have honoured the children of Adam. We carry them on the land and the sea, and have made provision of good things for them [to eat], and have preferred them above many of those whom We created with a marked preferment." (Quran 17:70)

"Surely We created the human being of the best of forms." (Quran 95:4)

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
The evolution theory is complex and weird to say least.

first of we have to start of with natural selection:

β€œEvolution refers to something gradually developing and making changes over long periods of time. In science, evolution (or, more specifically, the Theory of Evolution) refers to how organisms change over time (typically millions of years) as a result of inherited adaptations that make it easier to survive, depending on where they live.”

Source: https://www.twinkl.co.uk/teaching-wiki/evolution

Evolutionist believes: we came from the sea, and our ancestors started to evolve ever since our ancestors started to adapt and change their environments to different locations, regions and continents.

They believes our closes are apes or chimpanzees; since they believe we share 90% of their DNA.

Now people would say β€œif we evolved from chimps, why didn’t they evolved like us?”

the splitting root theory:

evolutionist believes our ancestors split away from theirs (apes) resulting to a different appearances and changes.

this picture diagram is an example:

1691400704566.gif

I’m not a firm believer of the theory: but I’m also non religious either. People are started to rely on more on science than religion.

Creationism theory is something I’d like to debate and maybe make a thread on in the near future.

But there’s no denying apes social behaviours are of similar to our behaviour.

Last edited:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Humans were designed to be 'different' from creation Allaah swt created before. ie The Jiinn had no shape or form. They are smokeless fire. Our human design was born out of being different from Angels and Jiinn. That is why Allaah swt says in the Quran -

"Truly, We have honoured the children of Adam. We carry them on the land and the sea, and have made provision of good things for them [to eat], and have preferred them above many of those whom We created with a marked preferment." (Quran 17:70)
Yes. I meant that point to vestigial organs and saying that they are proof of evolution is wrong since these organs may have a use we haven’t discovered yet. But asking a religious person the function of vestigial organs, then saying creationism has been disproven when he can’t give a answer for their use is just stupid.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
All animals adapt, the process that leads to this is called survival of the fittest, whereby animals deemed to have advantageous traits pass them on to their kids in what is called fitness.

The thing is, I think it doesn’t go deeper than this. Animals don’t need to adapt to such a point that they completely become different animals all together even if it takes millions of years

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes. I meant that point to vestigial organs and saying that they are proof of evolution is wrong since these organs may have a use we haven’t discovered yet. But asking a religious person the function of vestigial organs, then saying creationism has been disproven when he can’t give a answer for their use is just stupid.

u just wanted to use the word vestigial organ. :birdman: