Do you believe all racial groups are equal?

Do you believe all racial groups are same?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how are you comparing attack on titan to Naruto tho , they're so different the Naruto universe and the attack on titan universe aren't even compatible but the legend of korra and naruto can be somewhat compatible hence the comparison :damn: :deadpeter:
I'm a causal watcher, this universe qashin you're talking about is unknown to me babes. To be honest i don't care about the universe the anime/manga belongs as long as i like it nacaala.

f*ck NO, races are fundamentally different anyone who denies this is lost in the sjw suugo
ALL RACES deserve to be TREATED as equals and no race is superior to the other BUT it's very evident that there are differences in athletic, mental ability etc.
IN A BROAD SUMMARY:
-Asians = SMART, less testosterone (which is why asian men seem less masculine and asian women are the most feminine)
- Blacks = STRONG, high testosterone (which is why black men tend to be seen as more violent and masculine)
WHITES....... idk what they're good at wallahi, probably they're more creative than anyone else bc they've invented pretty much everything in modern history and built great countries.
if u deny this, stop lying to yourself. just go hang around with groups of blacks/whites/asians and you can SEE the difference.
some of these differences can be dismissed as cultural but they're influenced by race.

Like, do you believe West Africans are same as East Asians - physical and mentally? No difference in penis size, brain size, or athletic abilities across all ethnicities?
I believe Somali people are superior to every other racial group.

Culturally we all different that's
a given.

But we all bleed the same at the
End of the day!

:win: We are the same species
Idiotic fools who are ruining the
Earth, with pollution, over population.

When is someone going to impose
A ban on India and China?

:sass2:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What about low testosterone, high IQ Sspotters. :gaasdrink: I was talking about the ladies but you gents are included too. :siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
I can tell by genome data where a is from. Forget racial differences, there are even measurable differences within ethnic groups.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Northeast Somalis have no Ethiopian affinities, while Ogadens, and far South Somalis drift towards Oromos.

Northwest Somalis can be spotted by the high T (the y-lineage, not testosterone, lol).

Do you have anymore info? I was looking for something paradigm shattering. :meleshame:

Apollo

VIP
Do you have anymore info? I was looking for something paradigm shattering. :meleshame:

Personal observations from s who did genome tests. Nothing yet documented by peer-reviewed science, but trust me it's a fact.

Oromos differ more from Somalis than the Portuguese do from Russians, so it's not trivial.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Personal observations from s who did genome tests. Nothing yet documented by peer-reviewed science, but trust me it's a fact.

Oromos differ more from Somalis than the Portuguese do from Russians, so it's not trivial.

Does that mean some Somalis are mixed race? :farole:

Actually, T is only found consistently in Dir and a few Isaaq, Hawiye and Ogaden subclans. Somalis in Northeast are not purer than those in other areas apart from peripheral regions in Ethiopia and Kenya where Somalis intermingle with other ethnic groups.

World

VIP
Northeast Somalis have no Ethiopian affinities, while Ogadens, and far South Somalis drift towards Oromos.

Northwest Somalis can be spotted by the high T (the y-lineage, not testosterone, lol).
Ogadens and far South Somalis unfortunately enslaved Oromos and took their women as concubines so that's why they have Ethiopian affinities.

Bruh! i cant even believe this is a thread.

That being said, yes there are differences in physicality but to have a discussion that assesses the equality of "races" (and i use that term reluctantly) is just ridiculous. Firstly, to discuss equality suggests that races are superior and inferior to one another and to do that you are basically falling into the trap that western colonialism spent centuries laying. Also, if you are going to talk about things like intelligence and IQ you are judging people through a European lens that is based on European standards and methods of education and assessment. I find that people who engage in these kinds of discussion with as though it is an actual science are usually not that sharp themselves, for reasons other than "race" but probably because they were as a baby dropped on the head on several occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending