Do you believe all racial groups are equal?

Do you believe all racial groups are same?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
6126528+_3d307f470ff53fff1210ca082fe75030.png

TooMacaan

VIP
Black refering to men of West African descent because most studies were done on them.

When I say East Asian I'm talking about the Koreans, Chinese, Japanese.

Whites meaning European descent.

Basically looking at the 3 biggest racial groups.

The are numerous of studies that point out racial differences in physical and mental I point out for u.

East asians and whites tend to be smarter than black people as a whole. Fact.

Black people tend to be better athletics (sprinting, explosive exercises, basketball, American football, etc) on average than other racial groups. Fact. Because they have fast twitch muscles.

How smart you are corelates with how successful u will be. That's why East Asian and European countries tend to be richer than African countries.

As for ur last comment. I think Somali men tend to have slightly bigger dick than Asian men. Lol
Those studies are useless to me if they don't have an East African/Horner component (or one that includes my specific genetic markers)...why tf would I be labelled under a racial category that doesn't factor in my people???

The studies are inconclusive, from what you've told me so far-- at best, they can only make generalizations about people from WA descent, European descent (I'm guessing Western Europe), and East Asian descent. Regardless of the "numerous studies" that have been conducted, it's not enough to make statements like "such and such group is smarter/dumber than black people as a whole" valid.

As for smartness and success, it depends on what kind of smartness you're talking about. Lots of people in the entertainment business (Sports, Hollywood spotlight celebs, reality TV stars, etc), for example, would probably not have high IQ scores. Also, "success" can be a subjective matter.

Those studies are useless to me if they don't have an East African/Horner component (or one that includes my specific genetic markers)...why tf would I be labelled under a racial category that doesn't factor in my people???

Because the studies looked at the biggest racial groups and that's Asians, Whites, West African

The studies are inconclusive, from what you've told me so far-- at best, they can only make generalizations about people from WA descent, European descent (I'm guessing Western Europe), and East Asian descent. Regardless of the "numerous studies" that have been conducted, it's not enough to make statements like "such and such group is smarter/dumber than black people as a whole" valid.

Point out such studies?

As for smartness and success, it depends on what kind of smartness you're talking about. Lots of people in the entertainment business (Sports, Hollywood spotlight celebs, reality TV stars, etc), for example, would probably not have high IQ scores. Also, "success" can be a subjective matter.

By success I mean not being broke.

l_2438_1dfc13ab2f39b2c531fb43183156ff14

White men: average dick, average intelligence, average physical abilities

Black men: big dick, low intelligence, talented in physical abilities.

Asian men: small dick, high intelligence, low physical talented

They proved that dick shit wrong a while back.

Average Nigerian dick size is 5.5 inches.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4026241

Nigerians also score better than whites in education

England_math.png

You spend too much time on the internet.

They proved that dick shit wrong a while back.

Average Nigerian dick size is 5.5 inches.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4026241

Damn that's good news ..so I got an inch and half on the average Nigerian

Nigerians also score better than whites in education

That's because the cream of the crop Nigerians come to the West and they excel.

How about Nigerians in Nigeria vs Whites overall?

There's a reason why Nigeria is a shithole while a country like Germany excels

You spend too much time on the internet.

Bro, see it for ur self. Go out in the real world ...u will see who's the poorest, richest, most athletic, shortest, tallest on average. U don't go out too much do u?

Majority of threads on sspot are bait threads but only this one gets called bait thread

I know why..because the truth hurts

Damn that's good news ..so I got an inch and half on the average Nigerian

That's because the cream of the crop Nigerians come to the West and they excel.

How about Nigerians in Nigeria vs Whites overall?

There's a reason why Nigeria is a shithole while a country like Germany excels

Bro, see it for ur self. Go out in the real world ...u will see who's the poorest, richest, most athletic, shortest, tallest on average. U don't go out too much do u?

You immediately abandon the penis size track lol So you don't even care about your "facts"

Also Nigeria and all of Africa has been getting progressively better in terms of education and health care as a result more people abroad and at home are getting better scores in academics. Places like Trinidad outscore Asian countries on tests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015

Whats more likely that the Nigerians that come abroad are all the masterrace Nigerians or that when they are in a stable environment they excel.

All your info is just copy pasted from stormfront. You have no actual debating ability. You literally tell me to use my personal experiences as if that matters in an objective measurement.

Majority of threads on sspot are bait threads but only this one gets called bait thread

I know why..because the truth hurts

I doubt you are even somali

Allah created us equally. The shaydan has sown the seeds of discord between the sons and daughters of Adam. Some say he was the first racist.
We are all equal and believe it or not, related.

TooMacaan

VIP
Because the studies looked at the biggest racial groups and that's Asians, Whites, West African

Point out such studies?

By success I mean not being broke.

l_2438_1dfc13ab2f39b2c531fb43183156ff14
But if those racial groups are excluding a huge portion of the continent, they can't be called "racial" groups...which then are used to make generalizations about a group of people whom haven't actually been studied.

It's not about a specific study; my problem is with the initial method(?) used as well as the conclusions reached. It's not accurate. Either the conclusion must be altered or the racial categories must be altered.

Lots of rich "dumb" people out there. I'd say ambition/hard work/luck, among other things, also play a role.

Lots of rich "dumb" people out there. I'd say ambition/hard work/luck, among other things, also play a role.

There are lots of dumb rich people, however on average most rich people are smart.

Think about this, when ur smart, everything comes easy to u. U get that degree, a good job, move up, invest, etc.

However when u have the brain the size of pea, u can't think logically, so u sort to crime to make money.

TooMacaan

VIP
There are lots of dumb rich people, however on average most rich people are smart.

Think about this, when ur smart, everything comes easy to u. U get that degree, a good job, move up, invest, etc.

However when u have the brain the size of pea, u can't think logically, so u sort to crime to make money.
Nothing wrong with encouraging intelligence but if you promote smarts as a way to ensure high income-- everyone can't win AND live beyond moderate means at the same time...society tends to have a hierarchy of sorts. There have to be losers/followers for there to be winners/leaders. Ideally people would voluntarily take/use only what they need, but that's not how our world works.

I'm assuming you're referring to book smarts btw...? That alone doesn't guarantee that everything will come easy. Wisdom and social skills are necessary as well.

Genie

The last suugo bender
F naruto, that show was shit nacaala. Attack on titan is a thousand times better then that qashin.:susp:

how are you comparing attack on titan to Naruto tho , they're so different the Naruto universe and the attack on titan universe aren't even compatible but the legend of korra and naruto can be somewhat compatible hence the comparison :damn: :deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending