Do you believe all racial groups are equal?

Do you believe all racial groups are same?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure everyone in our generation watched the legend of Korra and Naruto at least once lol , although some of us may have finished and binged watched them over and over :ummhmsmiley:
Guilty as charged babes:salute:
It was a real bummer when korra and asami went to the luug and did the deed tho. :snoop:
First time i so to female animated characters kissing:whoo:Nacaala that show took away my innocence wallahi:whew:

:jaynerd:

But "racial groups" is suugo science to begin with.

Black men have higher testosterone than East Asian men?? Why specify "East Asian" men but use a term as broad as "Black"...? Are Somali men included in this 'black men' category? What type of 'black' man was studied in terms of testosterone levels??

As for dominating sports, it depends on what type of sport. West African men (and their descendants), on average, tend to fare better in short burst energy/sprinting/strength type sports...while East African men, on average, tend to fare better in endurance...while East Asian men, on average, tend to fare better in gymnastics, I believe. You can't generalize the racial terms, if you want an accurate picture.

"Asians dominate education"? Again, that grouping is too vague...Arabs don't tend to dominate, I don't hear of Filipinos dominating either, for example. Usually Indians, Chinese, etc. are the ones being referred to. Nigerians (specifically, the Igbo) are also known for their dominance in Education...there could be a genetic factor overall ofc, but a cultural and economic one as well.

'Asian vs Black d-ck'? Rly...you wanna go there??:mjlol:
Again, I must ask, what kind of "black" are we talking about here..? East African men have sizes on par with Asian men, (I hear).

Black refering to men of West African descent because most studies were done on them.

When I say East Asian I'm talking about the Koreans, Chinese, Japanese.

Whites meaning European descent.

Basically looking at the 3 biggest racial groups.

The are numerous of studies that point out racial differences in physical and mental I point out for u.

East asians and whites tend to be smarter than black people as a whole. Fact.

Black people tend to be better athletics (sprinting, explosive exercises, basketball, American football, etc) on average than other racial groups. Fact. Because they have fast twitch muscles.

How smart you are corelates with how successful u will be. That's why East Asian and European countries tend to be richer than African countries.

As for ur last comment. I think Somali men tend to have slightly bigger dick than Asian men. Lol

Genie

The last suugo bender
Black refering to men of West African descent because most studies were done on them.

When I say East Asian I'm talking about the Koreans, Chinese, Japanese.

Whites meaning European descent.

Basically looking at the 3 biggest racial groups.

The are numerous of studies that point out racial differences in physical and mental I point out for u.

East asians and whites tend to be smarter than black people as a whole. Fact.

Black people tend to be better athletics (sprinting, explosive exercises, basketball, American football, etc) on average than other racial groups. Fact. Because they have fast twitch muscles.

How smart you are corelates with how successful u will be. That's why East Asian and European countries tend to be richer than African countries.

As for ur last comment. I think so. Somali men on par with Asian men on dick size but we don't have the Asian intelligence. So what are we good at? Lol

There are a lot factors and many of these studies have biases , one can simply gather hundreds of case studies of white , black and asians who have escaped such stereotypes why isn't that black guy showing any athletic prowess why is that white guy so fucking dumb and that asian dude too??? since we are talking about genes and the biological makeup of such groups lets not forget that there seem to be a lot of people who oppose these traits so what makes their biological makeup so inconsistent with the 'rest'? also what about mixed people should they show equal amount of both traits of both race stereotypes , sure there are huge differences between races that distinguish one from the other but we have to take into account a lot of factors (poverty , no education ,etc)

Genie

The last suugo bender
I like avatar: the last airbender more than both of them, but if i have to choose then it would be korra :)

Seriously????? but..... but its NARUTO how can u not like NARUTO Laxawla :noneck:
tenor.gif

White men: average dick, average intelligence, average physical abilities

Black men: big dick, low intelligence, talented in physical abilities.

Asian men: small dick, high intelligence, low physical talented

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
White men: average dick, average intelligence, average physical abilities

Black men: big dick, low intelligence, talented in physical abilities.

Asian men: small dick, high intelligence, low physical talented
This nigga really out here doing dick measuring contests he can't be serious
IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6219.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts