do you also realise

Not really. it's become less valuable over time for me. When I was a kid everything I wanted I need money for but now not much of anything has value.

The only thing that matters is for my parent to live comfortably but I wanted to do that since forever.

1660509294270.png

In my 20s I just view money differently over time as I matured and I have accepted that most people will never view it in the same light that I do since money moves the world.

I guess this is my unpopular opinion 🤷
i agree with you sxb im in my 20 aswell

U guys clearly havent lived long enough, when u got a wife and kids ur gonna be crying for more money
Nah. I just want there to be more barakah in whatever money I have at the time. Whether I end up having a lot or little money won't increase it's value to me.

I'm content with what I get and live with in my means. Kids and wife won't affect that. With kids it's easy to fit them into your life style. The hard part is finding a woman who can accept that you don't value money when the going is tough but there are plenty of women in the world so it shouldn't be to hard.

no it isnt
Yes it is after all you mold the standards they grow up in. While with a wife she you have to convince her to accept it you don't have to convince your kids they just get born into it.

And there is no point arguing the value of money with me. I know it's an unpopular opinion and I won't really budge on it.

Trending