Do you also dance in the elevator ?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Everytime.i arrive back from.the gym in the evening/night i enter my building , then the elevator and go nuts dancing with my earbuds on It's so soundproof you only hear the music, so I don't even notice when others enter the elevator abohood wasoyin. One time I was dancing then this dude entered the elevator was so awkward the elevator already went up 2 floors before i realized xaywaanka inuu i ag jooga kkkkkkk. other times its families entering while im enjoying myself smh. I gotta stop this its getting too much. Otherwise whole building might remember me as the dude whos dancing in the elevator kkkkk.

Last edited:

Exodus

Alienist
One time I was dancing in the elevator, this old woman came in and was looking at me like I was weird, I kicked her out of the elevator nacalaa kuguyaal don't f*ck my vibe up

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Everytime.i arrive back from.the gym in the evening/night i enter my building , then the elevator and go nuts dancing with my earbuds on It's so soundproof you only hear the music, so I don't even notice when others enter the elevator abohood wasoyin. One time I was dancing then this dude entered the elevator was so awkward the elevator already went up 2 floors before i realized xaywaanka inuu i ag jooga kkkkkkk. other times its families entering while im enjoying myself smh. I gotta stop this its getting too much. Otherwise whole building might remember me as the dude who dancing in the elevator kkkkk.

Thats fruity.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Of course. Just enjoy your life man.

AnguishedEqualGoosefish-size_restricted.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-3_22-3-1.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-3_22-3-1.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 147

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
hahhahaha walle these families are staring at me with the sickest look like im crazy AHHAHAHAHA
That's okay. I knew this indian fob that played loud music and sang along in public.

If you don't give af about anyone's opinions, walaahi it gives you fob confidence. Fob confidence can conquer the world.

:chrisfreshhah:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That's okay. I knew this indian fob that played loud music and sang along in public.

If you don't give af about anyone's opinions, walaahi it gives you fob confidence. Fob confidence can conquer the world.

:chrisfreshhah:
AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA bro you are a visionary wallahi when you dropped the word FOB confidence , wallahi those men might be disgusting etc. and smelly creatures but waa dad confidence leh real talk waa run akhi that's why I respect them but confidence in the wrong places but we will muster the power of the FOB confidence kkkkkkk and put it in the right places.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
When I’m in the elevator with people I know but if it’s random people then no they gonna look at me like I’m high

Trending