Do you agree with his message?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashalaaah i am not hating on him. He made her Muslim, and his kids will be cute. U go Abgaale

K-M-O

Somali.
u defo an abdi, kulaha Bosnian :lolbron:

He’s half.

This guy has so much knowledge of Bosnian cultural and political affairs.

it would be nearly impossible for him to troll like a farax for nearly five years let alone being a Bosnian user in a Somali forum.

:mjlol:

This is funny. On a serious note, there are great and bad women everywhere. I don't think we have to put a group of women on a pedestal based on an absurd generalization. If you meet a great woman for marriage, then may God bless your marriage. That's about it imho

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Always makes wonder why Twitter folk always generalise one particular incident?

and why he is putting his kind low? What he means by more feminine hooyadiis ma shaarbo u soo baxo?

u defo an abdi, kulaha Bosnian :lolbron:

I mean why on earth would a man (from any group) advertise something like this? Like, 'come over here... my sisters are delectable.'

:russ::drakekidding:

He knows a little too much about the Balkans, so he might still be a Slav

:notsureif:

Last edited:
Here we go again. I'm beginning to realise how self-hating some young Gen Z Somali men are becoming. Instead of looking at cadaan women, why don't you look at the sacrifices your mother has made for you and your abo over the years and how thankless and taken for granted she has been.

Somali women are expected to cook, clean and serve their families, many have done everything by themselves without any help from their spouses,
yet one cadaan woman does the norm, in many cases even less as cadaan women tend to expect more egalitarian relationships and yet they're put on a pedestal.

My uncle and I were once watching a Mo Farah documentary and Mo Farax was basically tending to his daughters and doing their hair. My adeero jokingly said, a Farax wouldn't do it for his Somali spouse, but he'll be doing it for an ajnabi and that is when it hit me. It was a joke, I laughed but despite the laughter we both damn well knew their was an element of truth to it..... Awkward moment indeed.

Last edited:

K-M-O

Somali.
Here we go again. I'm beginning to realise how self-hating some young Gen Z Somali men are becoming. Instead of looking at cadaan women, why don't you look at the sacrifices your mother has made for yourself and your abo over the years and how thankless and taken for granted she has been.

Somali women are expected to cook, clean and serve their families, yet one cadaan woman does the norm, in many cases even less as cadaan women tend to expect more egalitarian relationships and they're put on a pedestal.

My uncle and I were once watching a Mo Farah documentary and Mo Farax was basically tending to his daughters and doing their hair. My adeero jokingly said, a Farax wouldn't do it for his Somali spouse, but he'll doing it for an ajnabi and that is when it hit me.

:whoa::whoa:

Trending