do yall feel like...

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i feel like this whole islamophobe nonsense will die off in 2 years. Election season is coming up as well as covid so people are worrying about that. Its 2015/2016 all over again LOOOOL

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
No this trend is here to say I’m afraid. We are the proverbial frogs in the pot of boiling water. The temperature been increasing, we just don’t feel it anymore. We might even think it isn’t so bad 😬

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No this trend is here to say I’m afraid. We are the proverbial frogs in the pot of boiling water. The temperature been increasing, we just don’t feel it anymore. We might even think it isn’t so bad 😬
it's getting worse for sure, but I'm thinking that it will just die off. remember when 15 men were killed for making drawings of the Prophet? That was back in 2016. No one cared after. Same thing now

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
We are a good topic during elections.
Trump loves Somalis, he will attack Ilhan and say something like -" I'll make sure no somali gets government support if you elect me, these people are leeching off our hard earned monies and sending it to terror groups"....

Last edited:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
it's getting worse for sure, but I'm thinking that it will just die off. remember when 15 men were killed for making drawings of the Prophet? That was back in 2016. No one cared after. Same thing now

Yeah it does seem more intense during election times. But like you said the overall trend is downwards. Allah help us.

Trending

Latest posts