Do yall agree with this

@Halimo Supremist left me just cus she doesn’t want me living my best life partying in xamar

giphy.gif

I need a man that can cook. Best somali restaurants are the once where the men cook. Wth she talking about I want me a man that can bring me breakfast in bed baby gurl. for cleaning and laundry I can call an illegal immigration lady while his at work and pay her cash make it look like i did it.Please lady haina waalin anka bashaal noo

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
This woman is mentally ill. She says she's a Hebrew Israelite but believes in made up egyptian hotepisms and the NOI and whatever else bums are into. She also says women are supposed to pay the bills for men and that black men are God. Authoobillah.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Women have the tendency to put in all sort of unnecessary crap in the food to fatten you up and feed you large portions. Also, you never know if they itch their nose, genital, buttocks OR lick their wooden spoon and fingers (VERY COMMON) while cooking.

Learn to cook, it’s much more satisfying and rewarding knowing that you cooked it yourself and you know what you put in. You also know your plates and utensils are 100% clean because you cleaned it yourself.

I very much rather her do nothing except have sex and look after the kids.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Guys, all these Halimos that are saying they don't want wash their husband's clothes, or cook and clean for them would do it if you put your little Farah deep in her gut, women worship cock,then money , if you are good in bed she would even clean your parents and relatives house and do their chores too.:)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Classic dusty man response lol.

Focus on trying to get a girl to settle for you.

:childplease:

Did he lie though? Rich guys marry rich women and not some dusty Halimos out of love, that is how society works,anyways good luck. :salute:

Did he lie though? Rich guys marry rich women and not some dusty Halimos out of love, that is how society works,anyways good luck. :salute:

Lol, they actually marry all types of women. You men are tugging at straws at this point. One minute you tell us men do not care about our degrees and money and now you're saying they do?

Another example of how men will say anything when they feel insecure.

:drakelaugh:

Like I said, try to find a third wife who will settle for you. You've already have 2 divorces under your belt right?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I will help and uplift all the people I love. I would want their life to be easy but you aren't getting me near the dishes

Last edited:

Trending