Do yall agree with this

giphy.gif

I'll take this one step further, to truly show love and effort in our marriage she should wash the dishes and clothes by hand. That's real dedication and commitment.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I thought Men were adults not children. So why would a women need to do all of that for a man?

Shieett.... If she cooks, wash dishes, washes my clothes, wipes my ass, gives me a shower, brushes my teeth, gets me dressed up, drives my car for me while I ride in the passenger seat, pays my bills and raises the kids while I sit back and do absolutely nothing but be a piece of shit Somali male who does nothing in life but the bare minimum :trumpsmirk:then she’s every toxic nigga’s dream....:sass1:

#ToxicMasculinity #MeNaReTrAsH:mugshotman::trash: #Feminism:stressed:

Shieett.... If she cooks, wash dishes, washes my clothes, wipes my ass, gives me a shower, brushes my teeth, gets me dressed up, drives my car for me while I ride in the passenger seat, pays my bills and raises the kids while I sit back and do absolutely nothing but be a piece of shit Somali male who does nothing in life but the bare minimum :trumpsmirk:then she’s every toxic nigga’s dream....:sass1:

#ToxicMasculinity #MeNaReTrAsH:mugshotman::trash: #Feminism:stressed:

You sound like such a catch. Are you single ? :mjlol:

Trending