Do women really need niqaabs?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I like knowing what people are thinking. If you're angry, your body, face show that and I know what your thoughts are based off of those details, meaning I know how to communicate to you better. Why is that a bad thing?
look, for starters on a day to day basis niqabs aren’t casually “communicating” with guys unless they’re hoes or trying to get married
other than that, it’s not a bad thing but neither is it your business :ufdup:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
look, for starters on a day to day basis niqabs aren’t casually “communicating” with guys unless they’re hoes or trying to get married
other than that, it’s not a bad thing but neither is it your business :ufdup:

:drakewtf:

Hop off my thread.

Yes niqab is needed more now because there’s a pandemic currently.

Is it religiously compulsive?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
nobody said that they should be the victim

The covering of the face is to ward the eye of the male gaze. As is the covering of the body, and the enforcement of it is not only the for the benefit of the woman, but for the male that she is beholden to to set his mind at ease on the safety of his woman.

Dayooth.PNG

What part of that is not risk-aversion ie in the placement of the victim position?

The covering of the face is to ward the eye of the male gaze. As is the covering of the body, and the enforcement of it is not only the for the benefit of the woman, but for the male that she is beholden to to set his mind at ease on the safety of his woman.

View attachment 101797

What part of that is not risk-aversion ie in the placement of the victim position?
a man is not allowed to look at women you clearly have some feminist agenda

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
a man is not allowed to look at women you clearly have some feminist agenda

You know, you're the type of person I don't have much luck with when it comes to triggering quickly because you're pretty steadfast in your beliefs and you take time to decipher what is right and wrong according to those beliefs. Most people loosely know what their beliefs are, and their morals by extension so it is easy to trip them by just flaring up their emotions and getting them into the triggered zone.

The long game is your weakness though because that tests your willpower more than anything :yousmart:

Don't fall for shaytaan sxb and keep your deen close to your heart :friendhug:

You know, you're the type of person I don't have much luck with when it comes to triggering quickly because you're pretty steadfast in your beliefs and you take time to decipher what is right and wrong according to those beliefs. Most people loosely know what their beliefs are, and their morals by extension so it is easy to trip them by just flaring up their emotions and getting them into the triggered zone.

The long game is your weakness though because that tests your willpower more than anything :yousmart:

Don't fall for shaytaan sxb and keep your deen close to your heart :friendhug:
waryaa delete your spoiler thing it is so annoying

Trending