Do White People Look the Same to You?

Do they look the same to you?

• Yes

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters
The cadaan guys in my school share 3 hairstyles and 7 names. I hate getting grouped with them because I can never recognize them outside of class.
same. It's also why I get confused watching tv shows with too many of the same guy/girl type. don't even get me started on asians, I don't even bother to learn them if I'm never going to see them outside of that class/job

but to be fair somalis are the same to me sometimes, if I don't personally know them they all have the same face to me

same. It's also why I get confused watching tv shows with too many of the same guy/girl type. don't even get me started on asians, I don't even bother to learn them if I'm never going to see them outside of that class/job

but to be fair somalis are the same to me sometimes, if I don't personally know them they all have the same face to me
Not really though, different haircuts and hairstyles and skin tones and hair textures :manny:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

The somalis who look the same are fob niggas and Murican malis. Skinny niggas with madaxo diiq ah
AGC3N-xd_400x400.jpg

7194f081e3c77fcea98f8173614008ba.jpg

No, it's very easy to tell white people apart. British people, in particular, they are known to be the ugliest people in Europe particularly the women who are all overweight and they drink heavily and are also chain smokers, now compare your average British woman to your average French and German woman.

article-2391164-19C5F8D8000005DC-823_306x423.jpg

Your average French woman

german_woman.png

Your average German woman

And then you have these ugly abominations.... which are British women

pri_41594276-e1496050110554.jpg

fbc013c7-c914-47b4-91a0-1cba9799b047.jpg

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
White people don't look the same. You can easily tell them apart. They even have four different hair colors.

This is some stupid cope made by East Asians, who actually do look really similar.

Almost all races have high individual variance, except for East Asians.

Trending