Do White People Look the Same to You?

Do they look the same to you?

• Yes

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters
I'm not trying to insult white people.... but sometimes I do get confused and they look the same to me.

For example, I work with this old white guy with a beard. I saw a completely different old white guy with a beard near the job site and I started talking to him because I thought he was the guy from my job.

My neighbor is with me on this- my neighbor says white people look the same.

Have other people experienced the phenomena of thinking white people look the same? I am asking for science.

I'm not trying to insult white people.... but sometimes I do get confused and they look the same to me.

For example, I work with this old white guy with a beard. I saw a completely different old white guy with a beard near the job site and I started talking to him because I thought he was the guy from my job.

Have other people experienced the phenomena of thinking white people look the same? I am asking for science.
No you're just face blind.
I can even tell the Asians from eachother

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Oh, so now we all look the same to you, huh?!

That is racist.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Depends

Germanics have a 'look'

celtics have a 'look'

slavs have a 'look'

mediterraneans have a 'look'

Scandinavians have a 'look'

they all have a look depending on what region of europe they hail from

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The cadaan guys in my school share 3 hairstyles and 7 names. I hate getting grouped with them because I can never recognize them outside of class.

Sol

?
The less you interact with a certain group the more they all look the same you probably rarely talk/interact with white people :manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

How can u confuse someone u work with for someone else? I mean, i know there is race blindness, like i think ALL Chinese are the same. Or Asians. But my White people i can tell them apart by their features. I am a big observant of faces. hands, nails, body odor, i have like witch zenith type of skill. I can even smell if u have cancer or hiv

Oh, so now we all look the same to you, huh?!

That is racist.

You are not included in what I mean. I think of white people and Eastern Europeans as two different categories.

I actually just this year came to know people from Eastern Europe. Before this year, I had had almost no contact with Eastern Europeans.

I think Eastern Europeans believe in God and family and are cool people with interesting and healthy culture. In my experience, white people tend to not believe in God. In my experience, I find it very hard to relate to them. I don't really see Eastern Europeans as white people. If I mention white people, I'm almost certainly not referring to Eastern Europeans.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
20130717-mayonnaise-taste-test-primary-new.jpg