Do we have Somalis that behave like this?

Sol

?
What, Somalis that hate blacks or Somalis that hate other Somalis? The former yes the latter not so much

What, Somalis that hate blacks or Somalis that hate other Somalis? The former yes the latter not so much
Yeah Somalis with blue check marker that behave this way towards somalis. And besides Somalis dont hate blacks, the young ones your talking about om twitter respond harshly to insult hurled at them. We might be prejudice but harbor hate for others waa totally wrong๐Ÿ˜ค

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yes. Black men across the board (inc. Somalis) are exceptionally deficient in a way. I'd argue Somalis a little less in some ways, but nonetheless lacking. I don't want to sound like those alt-right or blindly anti-Feminist folks, but black women have completely fallen prey to the new wave of feminism. Black women (including Somalis) have completely fallen for identity politics. They have been convinced that they're in a special class of victimhood and that their male counterparts are their oppressors (which has an inkling of truth to it). They firmly believe that by sheer virtue of being men that we hold a level of privilege over them despite being in foreign countries. I've noticed that Black women are increasingly apathetic (for understandable reasons) towards the oppression of specifically black males. I think it's safe to assume everyone agrees that Somali women have crossed that bridge quite a while ago. If you pay attention, you'll notice that minority women are increasingly the bigger benefactors IDPOL and have larger platforms to express themselves.