Do we have our own traditional hairstyle?

Habesha’s actually have their own hairstyles, Fulani braids are well, Fulani braids and box braids are from ancient Egypt.

do we have our own hairstyles?
I would say we probably share the hairstyles of our Cushitic cousins. The oromo and afar etc.

Xoxoxo

VIP
No we don’t. We don’t have any hairstyle that is unique to us.
Damn it! What’s the use of me rocking jumbo braids and Bantu knots then 💀💀💀 wallahi stupid ancestors who told them to shave half of their hair off as a fashion statement

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Damn it! What’s the use of me rocking jumbo braids and Bantu knots then 💀💀💀 wallahi stupid ancestors who told them to shave half of their hair off as a fashion statement
Only teens were getting their head shaven. Adult Somali women used to grow their hair as long as they get.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Only teens were getting their head shaven. Adult Somali women used to grow their hair as long as they get.
Nice and all but some of us already have long hair (like me) so having a hairstyle is really useful because taking care of my long hair is a burden

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Nice and all but some of us already have long hair (like me) so having a hairstyle is really useful because taking care of my long hair is a burden
Some cornrows styles can suit you well like this one
Cornrow-hairstyles-1.jpg