DO WE HAVE FINNS HERE? FINLAND right wing party N gov says Geeljires citizenship b revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
bc they are the lowest employed and a parasite

Horta do we have geeljire finns in this forum?

I am grateful to have made it to America where no one can say to me “this is my land, get out” because I’ll reply back “it’s a stolen land, finders keepers” :hemad::hemad:

why r geeljires the lowest employed in every western nation? geeljires in US/Canada/UK have the highest high school drop out rate. blame xalimos for feeding junk food to the kids, for chasing the farax out of the house.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Same here, Somali migration to Australia even family reunions have been ceased. You’ve to provide your tax statements, the income of those you sponsored previously and your living arrangements for you and the others. If any of you lives in a government home or receive home subsidy, better not waste your time and money. A very small group qualifies for it. Then, they will be checked if they or family members have expressed any radicalism or hatred towards this blessed country. It hasn’t been announced publicly with fanfare but no new Somali immigrants to Australia policy has been implemented.

High unemployment rates.
High divorce rates.
Higher rates of crime and incarceration.
Higher numbers of arrests on Islamic terror related charges.

You can’t blame the Australian government. The Somali brand requires mending.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Same here, Somali migration to Australia even family reunions have been ceased. You’ve to provide your tax statements, the income of those you sponsored previously and your living arrangements for you and the others. If any of you lives in a government home or receive home subsidy, better not waste your time and money. A very small group qualifies for it. Then, they will be checked if they or family members have expressed any radicalism or hatred towards this blessed country. It hasn’t been announced publicly with fanfare but no new Somali immigrants to Australia policy has been implemented.

High unemployment rates.
High divorce rates.
Higher rates of crime and incarceration.
Higher numbers of arrests on Islamic terror related charges.

You can’t blame the Australian government. The Somali brand requires mending.

Oo kaalay! So you guys don’t get any new arrivals?

Also explain to me this lucrative Daycare that every geeljire Australian is involved in? You got young chicks flying to Dubai on a daily basis cause they got 2 3 4 daycare where they hire blue colored people called the Dinka of South Sudan.

Do you get along with the y’all tree-like very black that they look blueish Dinkas?

Oo kaalay! So you guys don’t get any new arrivals?

Also explain to me this lucrative Daycare that every geeljire Australian is involved in? You got young chicks flying to Dubai on a daily basis cause they got 2 3 4 daycare where they hire blue colored people called the Dinka of South Sudan.

Do you get along with the y’all tree-like very black that they look blueish Dinkas?

R.Kelly

Australia has adopted No South Sudanese and Somali new migrants policy, however, thousands of Congolese, Liberians and Burundian refugees have been brought and resettled in the rural areas. Dagaal badan, baahi badan iyo xabsi badan waa laguugu nacaa waaye sheekadeena.

What do you expect will happen when a bunch of geeljires find an abandoned she-camel? A fight and snitching will erupt. Once the Dinka and Somali found the Day Care business, they thought it was that abandoned she-camel, the system became so rotten that the government was so embarrassed, they have to close all the loopholes and take to court only the extreme cases where these semi-illiterate mothers have scammed millions of dollars. It’s no longer a viable business, given it sold for hundreds thousands of dollars few years earlier, you coul buy one now for $25,000 and the return is so low in some cases it’s worse off than a wage from McDonald’s. They are now driving Hyundai’s.

Muji

VIP
R.Kelly

Australia has adopted No South Sudanese and Somali new migrants policy, however, thousands of Congolese, Liberians and Burundian refugees have been brought and resettled in the rural areas. Dagaal badan, baahi badan iyo xabsi badan waa laguugu nacaa waaye sheekadeena.

What do you expect will happen when a bunch of geeljires find an abandoned she-camel? A fight and snitching will erupt. Once the Dinka and Somali found the Day Care business, they thought it was that abandoned she-camel, the system became so rotten that the government was so embarrassed, they have to close all the loopholes and take to court only the extreme cases where these semi-illiterate mothers have scammed millions of dollars. It’s no longer a viable business, given it sold for hundreds thousands of dollars few years earlier, you coul buy one now for $25,000 and the return is so low in some cases it’s worse off than a wage from McDonald’s. They are now driving Hyundai’s.

Somalis have ruined it for Somalis back home who want a better life. Thanks to our previous lawless state of living lawlessly, most Somalis are not ashamed of having a criminal in their family nor are they active about stopping them.

I don’t blame the West but it looks like our generation ruined it for the next generation. Just like the previous generation ruined Somalia for us. I see a pattern forming.

Most older Somalis have untreated PTSD and they're taking it out on their children, further traumatizing their children. It's a transgenerational trauma, and one of the reasons why we're doing so poorly right now.

Knowles

To a certain degree, I agree with Horner (was going to post an indentical post) that it could be related to inherited ptsd. But how could one explain the behaviour of those Somalis who are not from Somalia and Somaliland?

too much BS here,,always latest immigrants r slow to integrate.
don't compare Chinese millionaire immigrant or indian softwarwe engineer to someone with no schooling taken straight from refugee camp.
majority of Somalis doin great in the us.
imagine 2m laymen comn at one time.

@AussieHustler

Most non-Western immigrants who also are refugees do poorly. It's not just Somalis. It's a combination of PTSD, poor education, poor living standards, distrust of authorities, tribalism, traditional cultural values (such as wives being expected to not work). So a combination of socioeconomic factors, war trauma and cultural issues inherent in Somali culture.

Most Somalis have been in the West for only 1 or 2 decades. Compared to other refugees, Somalis also come from a country in which the civil society and all essential institutions of a functioning society has disintegrated. When you come from such a place, it's going to take time before you adapt to a functioning civil society.

We're now only seeing the first generation and some of the second generation doing poorly. It's only if the third and fourth generation of Somali immigrants also continue this pattern of behaviour that we're really in trouble.

too much BS here,,always latest immigrants r slow to integrate.
don't compare Chinese millionaire immigrant or indian softwarwe engineer to someone with no schooling taken straight from refugee camp.
majority of Somalis doin great in the us.
imagine 2m laymen comn at one time.

Rooble

How would you explain other refugees who spent 3-4 generations in refugee camps. For example, the Australian government started bringing Karen and Chin refugees from Burma 15 year’s ago. These are fourth or fifth refugees generation from “illegal” refugee camps within the Thai and Burmese borders. They have absolutely very little or no education at all, but their behaviour, family orientation and work ethics is superior to ours. You will rarely be aware of their existence in Australia till you meet them. Sxb, don’t make excuses for bad behaviour and addiction to welfare.

Good.
This dependancy on the west needs to stop. Maybe this can force people to return to somalia and actually do something. The rest of us in the west can either study and contribute back home or assimilate. This forces people to stop tahriibing. We have a major brain drain back home the less people leave the better.

Rooble

How would you explain other refugees who spent 3-4 generations in refugee camps. For example, the Australian government started bringing Karen and Chin refugees from Burma 15 year’s ago. These are fourth or fifth refugees generation from “illegal” refugee camps within the Thai and Burmese borders. They have absolutely very little or no education at all, but their behaviour, family orientation and work ethics is superior to ours. You will rarely be aware of their existence in Australia till you meet them. Sxb, don’t make excuses for bad behaviour and addiction to welfare.

It's no surprise Australians behave this way they are basically British criminals

Rooble

hhh you gave me one example so I will give you one example...MO FARAH.

those people you mentioned....their behavior and family orientation is not superior to mine.
are you telling me you don't know good Somali families.

I see it has become a fad thing for few of you here to drag Somalis under the bus.

Last edited:
hhh you gave me one example so I will give you one example...MO FARAH.

their behavior and family orientation is not superior to mine.

Roble

I gave you an example of two ethnic groups and not an individual. The Iraqis and Syrian refugees do better than us. Even the Oromos. Having said that, there are many individual Somalis who succeeded against all odds.

P.S

Mo Farah deserves his success due to his tenacity, hard work and with an attitude no one can bring me down. If he was weak and listened to his dysfunctional family, they would have brought him down to their level and would have been in jail like his brother or living in a project with his second or third wife like his dad.

Roble

I gave you an example of two ethnic groups and not an individual. The Iraqis and Syrian refugees do better than us. Even the Oromos. Having said that, there are many individual Somalis who succeeded against all odds.

P.S

Mo Farah deserves his success due to his tenacity, hard work and with an attitude no one can bring me down. If he was weak and listened to his dysfunctional family, they would have brought him down to their level and would have been in jail like his brother or living in a project with his second or third wife like his dad.

am not denying there r problems,probably like every otha immigrant group,some doin better than others depending on their circumstances,numbers,background,period of their stay etc.
Somalis r doing great in Africa and the Mideast and even many of thm in Somalia .they doin very fine in America,,so this should be a European problem. I have atleast 60 close family members in Europe(families and offsprings). and I would say 80% of those graduated and doin good,the other 20% with exception of 4 people are struggling and decent.and those 4 live off the govt.

R.Kelly

Australia has adopted No South Sudanese and Somali new migrants policy, however, thousands of Congolese, Liberians and Burundian refugees have been brought and resettled in the rural areas. Dagaal badan, baahi badan iyo xabsi badan waa laguugu nacaa waaye sheekadee/

maybe its otha ethnicities should've their chance and also this radical islam stuff that taint us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts