Do we have a lot of anti vaxxers in our community?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Just seen this.

Same dude that said college educated somalis were the main ones leaving Islam by the way :mjkkk: @Yami @Ozymandias

Bro only likes to hang out with low IQ somalis it seems.

Also why is he preaching about this in a room filled with women only. Shouldn't he be asking doctors about our autism rates.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just seen this.

Same dude that said college educated somalis were the main ones leaving Islam by the way :mjkkk: @Yami @Ozymandias

Also why is he preaching about this in a room filled with women only. Shouldn't he be asking doctors about our autism rates.

This Sheikh irritates me. I swear i feel physically cringe when i see him.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Just seen this.

A lot of retarded children are gonna be birthed to those women with big ass black abayas and niqabs with next to no vitamin D getting to their fetuses πŸ’€

Last edited:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I dont think hes talking about the vax themselves but some other injection. There’s this conspiracy in Somalia that western gov’s inject their immigrant population with something that causes having less kids, becoming dhaadhaan or just plain going crazy.

Kisame

A lot of retarded children are gonna be brother to those women with big ass black abayas and niqabs with next to no vitamin D getting to their fetuses πŸ’€
Lack of vitamin D and generational inbreeding. We legit got evidence to prove why we're dealing with high rates of autism but this mf wants to spread suugo science :dead:

I hate this nigga.

This Sheikh irritates me. I swear i feel physically cringe when i see him.

He only likes dumb somalis Basra. Us diasporan malis aren't his target Audience anymore because he believes a decent amount of us are a lost cause because of college education.

He should back up his claims with evidence. Maybe not double blind experiment results or peer reviewed studies supporting his claims, but at least some evidence.

I personally do not like vaccines due to personal experiences, and choose a natural and healthy life style as opposed to running to allopathic medicine for everything.

A lack of education leads to vaccine skepticism and makes falling for conspiratorial theories more likely.

Somalis, through a multitude of factors, simply have a large amount of unschooled people running around on the internet being prey for these types of sentiments.

This is a type of issue that will sort itself out as more and more Somalis get educated and create pushback against these conspiracy theorists.

He only likes dumb somalis Basra. Us diasporan malis aren't his target Audience anymore because he believes a decent amount of us are a lost cause because of college education.
Well he is right tho the western education system in general is based upon kufr they be teaching you subjects that go against the deen n could potentially leave you out the fold of islam its just that you are being hella arrogant bout it :mjdontkno:

Kisame

Well he is right tho the western education system in general is based upon kufr they be teaching you subjects that go against the deen n could potentially leave you out the fold of islam its just that you are being hella arrogant bout it :mjdontkno:
I didn't feel like @ you because I fully expected you to come in here and give a bad take about western education :mjlol:

Your such a a dumbass nomadic it's honestly crazy how awful your takes are.

It's a bit of a mix. In Western schools, especially in strongly secular countries, you learn things that clash with Islamic beliefs. But they also teach you important skills. Like how to argue effectively, check your sources and general knowledge, and think critically. The gain a western education give you, in my opinion, far outweigh any potential damage it could cause.

Mudug_gyal

Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP
A lot of retarded children are gonna be birthed to those women with big ass black abayas and niqabs with next to no vitamin D getting to their fetuses πŸ’€
Afka qabso hadi kale :ummhmm: :birdman:

Lack of vitamin D and generational inbreeding. We legit got evidence to prove why we're dealing with high rates of autism but this mf wants to spread suugo science :dead:

I hate this nigga.

Such cap you must be talking about some other ethnicities known for this. Somalis literally have a taboo on marrying a close relative!

It's a bit of a mix. In Western schools, especially in strongly secular countries, you learn things that clash with Islamic beliefs. But they also teach you important skills. Like how to argue effectively, check your sources and general knowledge, and think critically. The gain a western education give you, in my opinion, far outweigh any potential damage it could cause.
Not really they just regurgigate whatever they are told.

On the point about the relationship between acheiving higher education and atheism/ leavin religion. There seem to be somewhat of a correlation there, but obviously correlation is not causation.

Another big factor between religious observance is hardship and poverty, poorer people or people of less fortunate circumstances tend to be more religious. Religion is a powerful to bind a community together and make self-sacrifice and the enforcement of sociality norms easier.

As people gain wealth, which has the biggest correlation between education level and the amount of money you earn, not only do they correlate, having a good education will mean you will make more money. This greater wealth allows for erasure, as the community gets replaced by individualism, believing that everythign they got out of live was their own doing.

So it is not education, but the wealth and welfare it entails in the modern western economy that erodes religious believes.

"...education is not tied with disbelief in God" - Sociologist Philip Schwadel

A nomad in Somalia feeling the rain touch his skin after a very long dry period can only thank Allah SWT, an upper class person buying a drink can only thank himelf, this removal and the stresses of life and survival being so far gone for this people make atheism and individualism a very attractive philospical grounding.

In 2004, 92 percent of 2 year olds Somalis in Minnesota were vaccinated against measles. In 2021, it was 35 percent.

There was even a measles outbreak among the Somalis in Minnesota in 2017 because of this dumb anti-vaccine nonsense like this. Somalis hooyos are easily influenced by both white anti-vaxers and fake sheikhs who know nothing about vaccines.

Keep going down this path and we'll get a nice add on to our already shit reputation.

Trending