DO U WONDER WHY I DONT RECOGNIZE ANY SOMALI GOVERNMENT after 1991. Take a look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is what I call dignity

This is what I call government

Look at the English spoken by RIP Egal

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
upload_2019-2-6_16-42-22.jpeg

Ka waran mustaqbalka dhalinyarada siysada. Maxay kula tahay
Dhalinyaradu soo mayn ahayn kuwan meeshan isku haysta?:fantasia2:

Wax isbadal ah umalayn maayo inay Iman sxb.

Kuwa fiyoow haday hogaanka qaban masheegin.

Siday noqotoba xaalku maanta waa mindi uus ku fakatay aka xaalku waa fara ka bax.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Today in somalia a guy from diaspora who worked as a janitor gets to be a high ranking official in somalia.

WALAHI majority of them from these Western countries didn’t even know how to scan a paper and email to someone. These dudes have been sitting at a coffee shop for the past 25 years where the state raised their families for them. All of a sudden he heard about the creation of a recognized government in Somalia. Thanks to qabiil connections he is told to come and be part of the government. We are led by ex Buffalo NY civil servant ( he was a community liaison : they hired him as a token). The others were cab drivers. These are the people dealing with seasoned diplomats and strategist of other countries :bell::bell::bell:

WALAHI majority of them from these Western countries didn’t even know how to scan a paper and email to someone. These dudes have been sitting at a coffee shop for the past 25 years where the state raised their families for them. All of a sudden he heard about the creation of a recognized government in Somalia. Thanks to qabiil connections he is told to come and be part of the government. We are led by ex Buffalo NY civil servant ( he was a community liaison : they hired him as a token). The others were cab drivers. These are the people dealing with seasoned diplomats and strategist of other countries :bell::bell::bell:
We need a siad Barre who dosent see qabil and that's is ruthless

Status
Not open for further replies.