Do u wish sometimes to be from other ethnic group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Germans, German culture and civilization is superior to the British. Admit it eedo.

Atleast+they+were+cultured+and+classy+took+care+of+their+_cbbc2feecae0825f666151d584f51690.jpg

U make great arguement walaahi, especially using this photo. My senses have no option but to agree with u. nay....to concur with u....

but..........

the Germain accent like the Russian accent kills me habibti.

Accent is very important to me. I like Posh, very trained clear English Aristocratic accent. Like mine. :)

:vqbuyv0: pathetic.

Again, the real problem is most likely yourselves stop blaming Somalinimo and get yourself together. Stop using our name to project your weird insecurities.

:vqbuyv0: pathetic.

Again, the real problem is most likely yourselves stop blaming Somalinimo and get yourself together. Stop using our name to project your weird insecurities.
yeah, I don’t see how being born a different ethnicity would fix anything in your life. maybe you get more privilege in life if your white or something . But all humans are honored and privileged in their own way.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Don't worry we'll rebrand once we get our shit together. Just like oil companies do after an oil spill.

Most people can't find Somalia on the map anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending