Do u wish sometimes to be from other ethnic group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sometimes i wish that..wont deny it.

Being Somali is the most difficult test.

4de66a81050cedefbcbd3f09876359e4.jpg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Only other nationality I would consider to be born into is German. Preferably from Austria or Bavaria.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Waking up and fighting clanwars, meanwhile Cadaan think about how to go to Mars:meleshame:

Or shitty discussions: "we are banu hashim al quraishi, superior to Madow. Our ass is whiter than yours... my xaar tuulo found gold".

only strong men are left to carry on the rest just wither away into oblivion.
BY MR ROBLE.

Not gold but only men can make
A people great and strong;
Men who for truth and honor's sake
Stand fast and suffer long.

Brave men who work while others sleep,
Who dare while others fly...
They build a nation's pillars deep
And lift them to the sky.

William Ralph Emerson.

Apollo

VIP
Nationality (the country you live in/citizenship) has way more of an influence on your life than your ethnicity.

How is being a Somali in the West any worse than being any other type of African in the West? There is barely any difference in how people treat you.

Nationality (the country you live in/citizenship) has way more of an influence on your life than your ethnicity.

How is being a Somali in the West any worse than being any other type of African in the West? There is barely any difference in how people treat you.

Reer Henny Somalis are treated 100X worse than any other African

:kanyehmm:

Tukraq

VIP
Waking up and fighting clanwars, meanwhile Cadaan think about how to go to Mars:meleshame:

Or shitty discussions: "we are banu hashim al quraishi, superior to Madow. Our ass is whiter than yours... my xaar tuulo found gold".
*americans, not cadaans since America isn’t ethnically homogenous lol and that’s nationality, there’s no race going to mars alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts