do u want Allah's to govern somalis or do you want western law?

which do you prefer??

• Islamic law

• western law

• secular but not west

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on the sahih bukari go read the Hadith in English I don't understand how people don't know slaves were still existent in the prophets times both sahih Muslim and sahih bukari state slaves in their chapters and what to do with 'spoils of war'

Mohamed had 22 slaves when he died. His slavery Hadith are bizzare, one time he got sick and tired of his two darkies he fetched them both to the market and sold two slaves for the price of one.

Such great and wise and merciful prophet...am getting so emotional remembering the prophet...give me a tuime to sob.brb.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I highly recommend that you learn Arabic as only then you will see the brilliance of the Quran

However, 85% of Muslims aren't Arabs and therefore the overwhelming majority cannot speak Arabic. How pragmatic do you think it is to require the majority of the Muslims to learn a language that is not there's, to admire a book that states it's clear to understand? Plus, you must learn Classical Arabic as well. An older version that nobody speaks today.

Also, do you speak Arabic aka classical Arabic?

However, 85% of Muslims aren't Arabs and therefore the overwhelming majority cannot speak Arabic. How pragmatic do you think it is to require the majority of the Muslims to learn a language that is not there's, to admire a book that states it's clear to understand? Plus, you must learn Classical Arabic as well. An older version that nobody speaks today.

Also, do you speak Arabic aka classical Arabic?
You can understand the Quran in English just fine but if you learn Arabic you will see the beauty of it from the similes to the metaphors etc
Also I speak classic Arabic and a dialect
You can't learn dialects without learning classic Arabic

Nothing miraculous about the Quran. Its short form of poetry and once the rhyme and alliteration gets to hard to continue Mohammed abruptly insert such phrases " ina alla qafuur raxiim..ina alaa caziiz un this and that.." to hide away its failure to keep up the poetic rhyme.

Many great poet imitated the Quraan line by line and produced greater and better form of it , Al Macari and Al Mutanabi and Ibn Mukafac the Persian to mention few.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You can understand the Quran in English just fine but if you learn Arabic you will see the beauty of it from the similes to the metaphors etc
Also I speak classic Arabic and a dialect
You can't learn dialects without learning classic Arabic

Then that's fine. It's also just plain Muslim propaganda to claim that the Quran is some brilliant form of awesomeness when read in Arabic. Tons medieval Arabs have claimed otherwise and tons have accepted the challenge of the Quran. The great Syrian poet Al Marri being one.

Then that's fine. It's also just plain Muslim propaganda to claim that the Quran is some brilliant form of awesomeness when read in Arabic. Tons medieval Arabs have claimed otherwise and tons have accepted the challenge of the Quran. The great Syrian poet Al Marri being one.
Most of them challenged it and failed nobody came close to it just look at musilama

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Most of them challenged it and failed nobody came close to it just look at musilama

And who said they failed? Stop with the nonsense, the challenge was just a vague one in the first place and no criteria was set on how to decide whether the challenge was met or not. Nonetheless, it's a plain lie to claim they failed. Muslim propaganda at its best.

I don't understand how one can defend Islam.

1. Muhammad didn't even follow his own book. He had 9 wives. ( Not to mention that he married his own adopted son's wife.)

2. Sex Slaves are allowed for males.

3. A man can legally beat his wife.

4. Barbaric punishments such as the cutting of hands for thieves.

5. The killing of apostates and that the practice has continued for more than a millennium.

6. The concept of abrogation.

7. The numerous sexist laws against women which have already been mentioned in the thread.

8. The immunity to criticism Muhammad bestowed upon himself and that he killed his critics.

9. After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other. (Keep in mind, it was the first 3 generations who we are supposed to follow.)

10. The endless Muslim conquests throughout history, even though jihad is allegedly only for self-defence.

11. The fact that he married a six year old because God allowed him in a dream he had.

12. The fact that Allah is "all merciful" despite he mentioning his hate for disbelievers and damning them in almost every page of the Quran.

13. That Islam allows FGM.

14. That Muhammad goes back on his word.

15. The inherited paganistic practices at Mecca.

16. That minorities suffer in almost every Muslim majority country.

17. That Islam encourages having kids even if you cannot provide for them because Allah will provide for them.

18. The constant fear mongering in the Quran.

19. That Muhammad threatened his followers with hell because they didn't want to fight the opposition.

And who said they failed? Stop with the nonsense, the challenge was just a vague one in the first place and no criteria was set on how to decide whether the challenge was met or not. Nonetheless, it's a plain lie to claim they failed. Muslim propaganda at its best.
And how do you know they didn't fail you don't know Arabic. most people that know Arabic agree with me

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
And how do you know they didn't fail you don't know Arabic. most people that know Arabic agree with me

Because there is no evidence ever present to corroborate such claims. Muslims are never going to accept that someone human has actually managed to recreate the supposed "miraculous beauty" of the Quran. It would be blasphemy and worthy of death as you'd become an apostate.

Because there is no evidence ever present to corroborate such claims. Muslims are never going to accept that someone human has actually managed to recreate the supposed "miraculous beauty" of the Quran. It would be blasphemy and worthy of death as you'd become an apostate.
You obviously didn't read their work when somebody is talking about the elephants tail and his trunk with tons of mistakes I consider that a failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending