Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have no trouble with you fucking me
But I have lil a problem with you NOT fucking me

ol_dirty_bastard.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
No one has any hope in Somalia. That's why they're so obsessed with the past instead of focusing on the future.

a will never return! :drakegrin::drakegrin::drakegrin:

Give up, it is a fantasy to think we could ever return to the golden ages of the 70s before the Ethio war that all our parents used to love reminiscing about. To all the pseudo-nationalists @Kaafiye @Duchess @Amun @Sayid Gurey @Bahal @AbdiJohnson you all have to realize that an entire new generation has been raised that identifies only with their autonomous state and do not believe in such foreign concepts of Somalia or Somaliweyn. Standing in your way of a stable Somalia are millions of Somali youth in Somaliland, Puntland, Galmudug, Awdal, and Jubbaland who only identify with their state and tribe and will only ever accept a central ruling party over their dead bodies. Good luck killing all of these youths and expecting the diverse peoples in the Somali peninsula to accept your ideals after inflicting inflicting all of that carnage. Somalia is permanently finished and now secession of the federal states will be the final nail in the coffin. It just feels so good to say that.obamadatazz

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Strong government>>>>>Strong military>>>Strong judiciary>>>>>loyal regional state governors>>>etc.etc.etc.....Somalia is back

Not that hard Somalis are just a retarded bunch, they make it hard for themselves. Truly they are there own enemy. In the coming years if there won't be great change, then you just have to accept Somalis will stay one of the most poorest, most humiliated population on Earth.

Apollo

VIP
To be honest most of Sub-Saharan Africa is seriously fucked up. The only difference is that Somalia is one of the worst among them but the difference in underdevelopment is not that big.

The whole of Somalia has no hope, so after the new bombing I gave up. Good luck for the rest of the other Somalis, Yas is out. Remember what I said about northern Somalia and Al ahabbabb

No one has any hope in Somalia. That's why they're so obsessed with the past instead of focusing on the future.

i do have hope in somalia only because of how ressilient the somali people have been.

As Somalis did (or are still doing) with our independence and progress, we may have to do with our past, indeed our past is an important component of that freedom, for it gives us our identity and therefore the freedom to be what we are

So the past is important for the future & present. Mischaracterizing our issues, demonizing ourselves dehumanizing ourselves is not important. Its just more Toxic hatefilled narratives that serve us no purpose.

BTW the OP is a troll!!

Give up, it is a fantasy to think we could ever return to the golden ages of the 70s before the Ethio war that all our parents used to love reminiscing about. To all the pseudo-nationalists @Kaafiye @Duchess @Amun @Sayid Gurey @Bahal @AbdiJohnson you all have to realize that an entire new generation has been raised that identifies only with their autonomous state and do not believe in such foreign concepts of Somalia or Somaliweyn. Standing in your way of a stable Somalia are millions of Somali youth in Somaliland, Puntland, Galmudug, Awdal, and Jubbaland who only identify with their state and tribe and will only ever accept a central ruling party over their dead bodies. Good luck killing all of these youths and expecting the diverse peoples in the Somali peninsula to accept your ideals after inflicting inflicting all of that carnage. Somalia is permanently finished and now secession of the federal states will be the final nail in the coffin. It just feels so good to say that.obamadatazz
Look at this wishful thinking, you just want acceptance for you and your 0.5 friends, it will never happen even if we're divided into millions of states :westbrookwtf:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State

Jubbaland Republic. It just rolls off the tongue. :banderas::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.