DO U GET ALONG WITH YOUR sibling’s espouses? Here’s my advice

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
my family practices unwritten rule of “do not socialize, talk a lot, visit more than 3x a year, befriend them or let them into family skirmishes or crisis “.

This practice have worked so well for my family.

I mean when divorce comes yoy dibt even feel it because they didn’t know you and vice versa

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Not only do we get along, if my brothers disrespected their spouses, our folks would side with them.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Not only do we get along, if my brothers disrespected their spouses, our folks would side with them.
What else do we expect from an atheist family. Treacherous poison runs through your veins.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
What else do we expect from an atheist family. Treacherous poison runs through your veins.
Mad, how is her family going to side with cadaans. Wallahi this girls family is lost akhi. She said her family rejected somalis cus of their tribe, but were cool with them marrying non-muslims:bell:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Me and my family get on well with my sisters’ husbands . They’re like part of the family .

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I have a good relationship with my brother in law. But I need to step back cus my family don't want me to associate to much my him and his family. Cus it ain't proper.

My sisters husband is a real OG . He owns several houses in adis Ababa and jig jiga. Every time i go over he gives us free lunch and a nice guest room.

Why do you ask? Out of curiosity, what does any of this have to do with religiosity?
Curiosity from Karim and Mad's comment. Why would they be comfortable with their son marrying a non muslim women?

I've noticed most offsprings follow their mother's religion..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have a good relationship with my brother in law. But I need to step back cus my family don't want me to associate to much my him and his family. Cus it ain't proper.

Too late

You’ve been compromised

Let the insults begin once the divorce proceeding go ahead :snoop::snoop:

Let me guess what he’s gonna say about you “good riddance to her because I was afraid my sons were gonna end up like her retarded brother”